86. Trail Room

An update within a week????!!!!!😱😱😱😱

Ha Ha! Yes! Coz it's HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAM!❤❤

And here is a cute chapter for you guys on this special day! Enjoy!

Warisha's POV

"Bhaiya, woh wala dikhana!" I pointed at a maroon lehenga.

Samar and di are getting married! And all of us were super busy with.... SHOPPING!

The shopkeeper brought the one I asked for.

"Di yeh kaisa hai? " I showed that to Suman di. She gave a look.."Acha hai.. Par tere liye thoda zyada overtop nahi hai? "

I slapped my forehead, "Di... For you! Maroon lehenga main phanungi? "

She looked at Aunty (Sanam's Mom) and came close to me, whispering, "Nahi...tu to green pehenegi."

"Di... " I blushed.

We turned to aunty when she called us, "Suman.. Yeh wala kaisa hai? "

"Mummy ji... Acha hai but aapke liye thoda-"

Before she could complete her sentence, Aunty held her ear, "Haa.. Bol, kya bol rahi thi! "

She whimpered, "Aray Mummy.. Aap achi lagoge.. Bohout achi.. " and aunty twisted her ear more and I was laughing uncontrollably.

"Acha mummy... Bohout zyada heavy hai.. Main to saans bhi na le paungi. Please chor dijye..."

Aunty let her go, "Tum ladkiyon ko to yeh sab 'heavy' hi lagega. Bas chale, toh yeh-" she slapped her knee lightly, "Jeans-kurte me hi shaadi karlo!" And I doubled my laughter.

"Warisha..!" she called me and I immediately replied, "Yes, aunty."

"Tu hi bol yeh kaisa hai? "

I looked at that Blood Red heavy embroidered lehenga. Seeing those shiny beads were making me shiver, gulping the lump in my throat and to tease di, I answered, "Bohout acha hai aunty. Pure showroom me sabse sundar Dulhan ke liye joda hai to yahi hai."

"Hain na! " aunty agreed.

Di glared at me and I suppressed my smile. She hissed at me, "Tu rukh ab." And then she turned to aunty, "Mummy ji.. Aapko yeh joda bohout pasand hai? "

"To nahi to kya?"

"Mummy.. Yeh Sanam ke dulhan ke liye le lete hai.. Aaj nahi to kal uski bhi shaadi honi hai, kyu? " she nudged me teasingly, I rolled my eyes.

Aunty smiled looking at us. Though she pretended that she doesn't know about us but Samar told us that she knew.

"Sanam ki dulhan ke liye... " she said thoughtfully, "par usne to ab tak mujhe apne dulhan se milwaya hi nahi."

Can someone tell me what IS happening??? My cheeks were undoubtedly flushing because I could feel the warmth!!

"Mummy.. You are his mom! Woh bataye ma bataye, aapko to pata hi hoga." Di said cheekily.