70. Trapped 2

A/N- See the video now get the emotion later!!!!

I love RanDeep or Deepbir wtv you call it and YJHD is favouritest (ik that it isn't proper word 😝) movie!
All all you gotta do is imagine SaSha like this !

Okay! Here you go!

"What the hell you did?! " I screamed.

He looked at me confusedly, "What? "

"Why did you close the door?! " I asked him horrified.

He rolled his eyes keeping the bottle on table, "You're behaving like some 90s heroines and making me look like villain who is going to take your advantage. Huh. "

"What?! " I groaned and his pathetic line. "Pagal ho kya?! Ab hum bahar kaise jayenge? " I asked him.

"Darwaze se? "

I folded my arms over my chest, "Acha? Zara dikhana to kaise. " I asked him.

He looked at me as if I have lost my mind because he was unknown to the lock fact. He shrugged his shoulder stretching his hand to reach the knob and unlock the door. He knitted his eyebrows together moving his hand left to right.

I smiled mockingly and he turned just to find the broken knob. "What?! "

"Exactly. "

"Pehle kyu nahi bataya mujhe? "

"Pehle? Tumne mauka hi kab diya? You just barged in closing the door! "

I walked to the door, "Hathon! " I pushed him aside and began the bang the door and calling for help, "Hello?! Koi hai?! Hello?! "
I called for help with my all might but it seemed useless.

"What are you doing? " he snapped.

I gave him a cold glare, "Can't you see? I'm calling for help! "

He walked normally towards chair and sat on it calmly. I looked at him agrily. What a jerk! Instead of helping me he is sitting on chair like some Shehensha! Ignoring him I resumed my work again, "Hello? Koi sun raha hai? We are stuck in here! Hello?"

"Sabke sab behre hogaye hai lagta hai. " I mumbled kicking the door.

"Hello!!!!!"

"Will you shut up?! " Sanam barked.

"Not until I am out from here! HELLOOOOO?!!!! "

"Shut up or I have other ways too! "

I turned looking at him wide eyed. "Excuse me?! What do you mean! "

I remember him saying this when we were stuck in tower. I know what his 'other ways' are. And here we are again, stuck in this room!

"Room me purse chorne ke liye bola tha but lagta hai tum apna dimaag chor ayi waha. "

Narrowing my eyes angrily I hissed, "What? "

"Agar dimaag rehta to itna to pata hota that recording rooms in here are soundproof. " he reminded. "Use some brain if you HAVE and stop screaming like a maniac! "

Damn! Once again I successfully made a fool of myself in front of him. Wow!

I was thinking a way to come back again and I did, "Tumhare pass to dimaag hai na? Then make a call to someone and ask them to get us out from here. "