40. For him

A/N- Sorry for the delay. But stupid net you know 😣😣😣
Well, here is you new chappiee!!
And big wala Thank u for making my month! Seriously ❤😂😂😂

***

Today, I was going to know the song which I was singing with the band SANAM. They really didn't tell me anything about it, no matter how many times I asked them.

I knocked on the door and got in.
"Hello"

"Oh! You are here!" They smiled. "The song is ready, come listen to it and the tune, then we can continue with your voice." Venky said.

"So, you all really didn't tell
her anything about it?" Mr. Kumar asked amused and they shook their head; smiling.

"Poor child, come sit." Kumar Sir asked me to sit. As I sat their Venky made me listen to the tune.

"So, how is it?" Samar asked. I was smiling broadly, "It's Amazing! I love it!"

So, now I know why Sanam said 'Kuch na kahu' . I saw him smiling wickedly and I moved my head side to side, smiling as well.

"Good job SANAM." Mr. Kumar praised them. Everyone in the room helped me with the song, specially Venky and Kumar Sir. Sanam, Samar and Keshu were busy in chuckling.

Sanam made me sing the song once or twice, just to be sure that I don't get nervous while recording. While rehearsing, I didn't hit the notes perfectly which made me more nervous. 

"You will do it fine, okay. Calm down." He said for fifth time.

"I am going to mess it up." I tapped my foot nervously. Just like I did now.

"You are not singing for first time. You are a YouTuber, you have sung on stage with me and on cruise too, remember? "

"This is different and big!" I pointed.

"Yes, this is big and you have to give your best." He put his hands on my shoulder, comforting me. I nodded, he then cupped my cheek with his hand and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and then we walked in the recording room.

Both of us stood in front of the microphone. He gave me an assuring smile, I nodded at him returning the smile. Sanam clapped and gave them a thumbs up, the music was played.

Kuch na kaho

Kuch bhi na kaho

Kuch na kaho kuch bhi na kaho

Kya kehna hai....kya sunna hai

mujhko pata hai tumko pata hai.

Samay ka yeh pal thamsa gaya hai...

Aur is pal mein...He stopped there and looked at me.

"Warisha! You have to join him from here!" Mr. Kumar said from the other side of the glass. I bit my lower lip in nervousness and apologized. Sanam put off his speakers and asked for five minutes. Everyone nodded and He took me out from the recording room. "Sanam, I.. I-"

"Shush! It happens. You can do it, I know." He cupped my face, nodding at me. I was looking at him, "Main bas...nervous -"

"Wahi toh nahi hona hai." He sat on his knees and held my hand "Yaad hai? When we sung on the cruise. " he asked and I nodded "Waha ke sare log were listening to us. Bhool jau ke koi Kumar Sir hai ya koi aur. Just remember that it's me and you, singing there, together, okay?" He smiled. I smiled back. His words made my nervousness fade away.