14. Chutki

Warisha 's POV

OMG? They are going back?

"Problems tumhare pass ati hai,ya tum khud unke pass jati hu?" My favorite voice in this world spoke. I turned to face the Fab four.

I raised my both eyebrows, tucking my hair behind ear "I guess both." Making them laugh.

"What are you doing here? Stalking us young lady?" Keshav asked keeping his one hand on Samar's shoulder . I shrugged "Maybe."

Sanam hasn't informed them, that he has invited me? So embarrassing yaar!

"Ah..well guys. I forgot to tell you all that...I asked her to join us." Sanam informed them as he scratched back of his neck. "It's her city, she can...you know..show us...?"

Oh well. Too early Mr.Puri.

"Oh. I see" (Keshav) "Ahaa" (Samar) "Nice.." (Venky) were some of the voices that chorused.

"I thought it will be fun. " Sanam reasoned.

"No one has ask you to give any reason " Keshav looked at Samar and Venky "have we, guys? "

"Nooo." They both actually sang. I Kept standing there like a statue.

"Hey boys! Come here!" Someone called from behind. They turned and I leaned a little left to look at the person. Ben Sir.

They turned to him and Keshav called "Chutki Come!" I clearly saw the Puri brothers laughing at this new nickname which I got. Chutki? Really khajoor?

Sanam turned to call me again "Ab aa bhi jau."

I looked up at them "Uh..haa" and walked fast to match them.

Sanam looked at me and then back on the path "Those boys were following you?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"But why did they say that you like four?" He asked curiously.

"Woh, actually, maine kuch kaha tha-" "Come fast boys!" Ben sir called again

Ben Sir looked at me with a clear expression of Who is she? "Before you ask anything, she is the same one jisne Sanam ki band bajadi thi." Keshav told him and he started to laugh "Oh! She is the one."

My cheeks turned red. Sanam ne kaise explain ki hai mere karname jo yeh itna has rahe hai?

"Ben." Venky tried to stop him and thankfully he succeeded.

"So you are?" Ben sir asked for my intro I guess? "Warisha" I answered him with my name. He nodded with a smile and asked the boy if they are hungry or not.

"Yeah, lets have something to eat."

"You're coming right?" Ben sir asked me. "Of course she is. " Keshav replied. Sanam smiled and we followed the gang.

This time I got to seat between Sanam and Keshav. They ordered Chinese cuisine.

As they all were waiting for the order, the band and me were telling Ben sir about how I met them.

"Filmy." He commented "So, Warisha right?" I nodded "How are you feeling about it?" He asked.

"Lucky. In less than 24 hours, I am sitting with my favorite band twice. That's all I can say."

"And with some, thrice." Sanam pointed and I snickered. "You are lucky, indeed. " Ben Sir said taking a sip of water.

By this time, I was quite comfortable with them.