60. Wait & Watch

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day to Our Flying Guitarist Samar! All the 'LOVE', Happiness, Joy and Prosperity to you. Have a great year ahead!

Thank You sooooo much for giving us many many many beautiful songs!

Teri Aankhon se is always gonna be my favorite song penned by him, followed by Agar Tum Suno!
What's your favorite #SANAMoriginal penned by Samar?

***

Warisha's POV

"Are you okay? Lagi to nahi? " Sanam asked me as he gave his hand to help me to stand.

I escaped meeting his eyes because I'm sure that he would know I was crying and I didn't want that to happen. I stood up on my own. "Uh.. Yeah. I'm okay."

He shrugged his shoulder, sliding his hand inside his pocket "Good." And walked out from there closing the door behind.

"What was that?"

I looked at Samar who asked me the question "what was what? "

"What you did." He kept the papers on table while walking towards me.

I took a seat near him "What did I do?" I sniffed picking up the papers and reading the notes (musical).

"Sanam ne apna haath aage badaya and instead of accepting you rejected it. Hmm? "

I focused on the papers in my hand "Samar.. Uski zarorat nahi thi-" he snatched the paper from my hand.

"Zaroorat hai tum dono ko ek-dusre se baat karne ki." He said sincerely.

I looked at him "Baat karne ke liye kuch nahi raha Samar. We are over." Saying the last part was like someone has choked me.

"You two can never be over Warisha! You love each other. God!" He said in frustrated tone.

How can I tell him what I saw yesterday. Sanam kissing that.. That Natasha. "Samar please... " I pleaded him to stop this topic.

"Don't 'please' me. You have to tell me what happened between you two." He said firmly. His action told me that I can't get away from him without telling him what actually happened and I didn't want anyone to know about that.

"We broke up because... Because we don't love each other! "

Samar was getting angry with me. I could guess it from his voice "You two don't love each other? Wow." He said faking his astonishment. "Tell me."

"I saw him kissing someone!" I snapped angrily getting up from my seat.

"Natasha?"

I closed my eyes after listening her name and nodded in reply.