68. Reason to

I have nothing left of mine

My soul, my heart, my smile,
My tears, my mind;
Everything about me belongs to you.

The only thing that I really have mine is your memories.
                        manisha1331

Warisha's POV

It was my turn to cook today, so, I was in kitchen preparing lunch for the Puri brothers and myself. I turned to look at them who were sitting on sofa cum bed and playing games. Seriously, kitni mehnat karte hai. I shook my head at them as I concentrated on the vegetables. Ugh! I'm tired of eating vegetables! I want chicken but this vegan; I glared at Sanam, whose all focus was on the T.V screen and his hand handling the controller so professionally. It's been four days to that incident and... I'm quite normal around him because I know that he's faking his image. Sanam can never be the person which he is trying to portray.

After adding the required ingredients, I covered the utensil and went to wash my hand, when the doorbell jingled. I thought that anyone between Samar and Sanam will answer it but when they didn't, I had to call, "Samar, There's someone on door! "

"Warisha... Main game nai chor sakta.. Please tum dekhlo. " he replied while gaming with his brother. I looked at him with a frown, "Seriously boy? I'm cooking! " I snapped.

"And we are gaming." Both the brother said in sing a song tone and they bell rang again. I threw the towel angrily after wiping my hand and walking towards door.

When I opened the door, the person standing outside suddenly hugged me. My jaws hung open in shock and my eyebrows knits together.

"Aray Samar, tu itna chota aur lakdi jaisa patla kabse hogaya? " the person spoke.

I was so taken aback that not even a single word came from my mouth and that's when I heard Samar and Sanam's voice.

"Abe Sahil tu! " they almost screamed in excitement.

Sahil? Is this their cousin Sahil? I thought.

Still holding me in a hug he said in a surprised tone, "Samar-Sanam? Tum dono waha ho to yeh... " and then he realized that he was actually hugging a girl and that's me. He let go off me and apologized, "Oh Warisha! I'm so sorry. I thought Samar or Sanam honge. Maine yaha kisi ladki ko expect nahi kiya tha."

I just gave an awkward smile. He was right because no one expects a girl opening the door of the house where two bachelor guy lives.

"By the way, I'm a big fan of yours. Ek selfie milegi? " he said but without waiting for a reply he took a selfie and I was looking a CONFUSED AATMA in that picture.

By the time, Samar and Sanam came to us and Sanam happily hugged him, "Mere bhai! " he patted his back in a bone crushing hug. I thought that they were not allowed to pause the game few seconds ago. I glared at them.

"Manas! " Sahil hugged back and then approached to Samar.

In between those three guys, I was standing there awkwardly. I didn't know what to do; so, I decided to head back towards kitchen.

"Tu yaha kaise? " Sanam asked with a grin. I smiled because after a long time I was seeing him this happy.

"Delhi me bore horaha tha to socha yaha.. Apne bhaiyo ke pass aajau."

"Bohout acha socha! " Samar said keeping his arm over his shoulder and walking in while Sanam closed the door and kept Sahil's luggage inside.

"Saale! Tujhe ek ladki aur humme koi fark nahi lagta? " Samar joked about what happened moments ago.