34. Night Out With Ameera

I came back home and said everything that happened there to my mom.

"I still can't believe it." I shook my head.

"What?! You are singing with your favorite band?" She asked and I nodded.

I mean who can? Is this all even real or I am in one if the best dream. No! Not a dream please...

This word dream, immediately reminds me of that particular dream which I had on the bus while traveling to Dargah from Church and that dream came true within hours! I was really freaked out at that time. No words can describe what I was feeling back them.

"I can't believe either. " she chuckled breaking my thoughts. I told her and went to call Ameera.

As she answered my call,she started "Warisha! Main abhi tujhe hi call karne wali thi!" I can literally imagine her jumping.

"Guess what? " we asked each other together.

"Phele main!" We said that together again "okay fine! Go on!" I spat so that she can complete what she was going to say and I can start with mine as soon as she is done.

"I am transferred to Mumbai!!!" She cheered. "What?! What?! What! " I jumped in her happiness.

This is just great! Me and her together!

"Now you say! "

"I am.." I started in low voice trying to build in some suspense.

"You are? " she whispered.

"Going to sing with Sanam!" I cheered but there wasn't any reply from her side.

"Ameera?"

"Didn't you do that three years earlier? " she asked in a confused tone.

"Areee! I totally forgot!  Kal raat..." then I told her the whole story about how we met again and ruthna, manana, drive and tits bits.

"Full filmy yaar! Kaash mera phone swap hota! Hayeee.." she cried.

"Samar???" I questioned. 'Cause she had or has a crush on Samar!

"He broke my heart!  Hu hu hu..."

"Oye drama band kar! We two are going to MUMBAI! " I reminded her. My voice full with the happiness and excitement which I felt.

"Oh hell yes!" She shouted "We will stay together! Just as we always dreamt, can you believe it?!" She asked.

"Believe me. Pichle teen saalo mein jo bhi huwa hai. Mujhe meri life kam and some sort of Fantasy zyada lag rahi hai." I laughed and she too,joined me "Yeah yeah, right!"

"But mom?" I asked her, thinking that she won't allow us to stay in Mumbai, alone....

"Shaam tak muh na kholna! I am coming over at yours with my mom. Then you know what we two can do." She chuckled.

"Evil." I smirked and we hung up the call.

It was evening and I was trying a new song on my guitar, when I heard her voice  "Yo babe! " she hugged me from behind.

"Sup my love?" I asked her keeping my guitar aside. "Aunty kaha hai?"

"She's with your mom. Probably they are discussing how talented their daughters are!" She whispered, chuckling and we gave each other a high Five.

"So? What we have to do?" I asked her in low voice.

She shrugged her shoulder "I don't know. Let's see." She held my hand and we walked to the room where mom and aunty were sitting.