47. First Ever

"Are you all sure?" I asked them in disbelieve and they nodded.

Ben sir called us all today as Sanam said and after coming here I came to know that a music label wants to sign me. It is just so unbelievable!

I was going insane. Didn't know how to react. How to behave. I was just staring at the official papers kept in front of me.

"Just sign it Warisha!" Samar laughed.

"It's a three years contract Warisha. You cannot break it and your all upcoming songs in your channel will be under their label." Ben sir enlightened me and I nodded.

"Why will she break it Ben?" Keshav laughed.

"I am just so traumatized. Everything is happening so fast. Meeting with you all and our song and now this." I shook my head.

"Don't be nervous. We are here to back you right?" Samar gave me a brotherly hug to calm me.

"I know."

"So now! Sign it!" Ben sir clapped and Keshav started to record. Picking up the pen with my shivering hand I looked at Sanam who gestured me to go on. I nodded and finally singed my first ever contract.

"Congratulations!! " My band cheered and I was in their warm embrace of  my most favorite persons in the world.

"Thank you guys!"

"What about us?" I heard my mom's voice and I turned to see Ben sir holding my phone and my family was on face time.

"Ammi!" I cried "Papa!" I took the cell from Ben sir and shared all my excitement with my family.

"We are so proud of you." My mom said.

"It all happened because of you all mom..papa. I love you all a lot!"

"We love you more!" They said together. I talked with my whole family one by one and they told me that bhai is coming back in three days "that's just wow!" I clapped "Shanu is coming too?" I asked.

"Yes. And they are planning to get Ameera married!"

"What?" I shouted "When?"

"Not so soon. Abhi time hai." She laughed.

I was feeling so awesome after talking with my family and spending time with band.

***

"And our next performance is by the most loved voices of our nation! Presenting you band SANAM with Warisha!" The host of the award function announced their act.

Warisha walked on stage singing "Bheegi Bheegi Sarko pe main tera intezar karun. Dheere Dheere dil ki zameen ko tere hi naam karu...
Khud ko main yun kho du ke phir na kabhi pau...
Haule haule zindagi ko ab tere hawale karu..
Ooo tere kareeb jo hone lagi hun to tute saare bharm re!
Sanam re... Sanam re... Tu mera Sanam hua re"

The crowd applauded loudly for her and the soft music was changed to rocky rhythm and the band were giving playing their most loved song. Sanam entered with "Tera pyaar nahi to.....kuch bhi nahi
Main yaha tha tujhe kaha se yeh khabar mili....?
PYAAS sadiyoon ki..pal mein...bujh gayi.. Miliii aaas jeene ki saason se tere..." he came toward Warisha, holding her hand they walked to center of stage together "Teri aankhon se apni nazrein hathaa'u kaise... Teri aankhon se apni nazrein haathaa'u kaise...hmmmm...." the crowd were cheering loudly for them. Samar, Venky and Keshav gave the beats "Ohh! Oh oh oh oh...."