19. His Girl

The car in which Samar,Venky and Suman were sitting won the race. We got off the car and stood in queue for the passes.

"Ugh!  It's so hot today. Samar stay away from me." Sanam jokingly pushed his brother.  "Yeah..its so hot that you chose to wear black?" Suman rolled her eyes.

"Weak are those who are scared to wear black in summer." I commented and Sanam high fived "That's my girl!" He said and I looked at the counter, smiling. That's my girl?! I wanted to jump at his words

Keshav came with the passes and we got inside the park through trolley.

"Scared?" Keshav asked me and I shook my head "Nope. I have rode on every ride in here." I said proudly as the trolley started to move.

"You mean that roller coaster too?" Samar pointed. "Yes!" I smiled "With my brother. That too in front seat!"

"Itti himmat?" Keshav laughed making me frown and everyone chuckled. The trolley move over the lake, it is an awesome view. We clicked our picture, planned on what order we are going to ride.
"Striking car again?" Keshav wiggled and I nodded happily.

"Venky! Why are you so quite? " Suman asked him. "Quite? Nah! Just admiring the view. It's awesome! " he commented.

We got off the trolley on other side and I carefully walked down the iron stairs as it had wholes in it. Suman was careful with hers too.

The boys were laughing at  us.
"Shut up you all and help us!" Suman scolded them and she held Samar for support.
Keshav stretched his arms for me and I held it with a smile.

"Why do you girls wear heels if you can't handle?" Samar said in air.

"Our wish!" Suman announced and I nodded. "Flying saucer!" I cheered as I saw the first ride.

"You know what?" I asked them but without waiting for a second I continued "Jab bhi main us ride mein rheti hu, it starts to rain!" I said.

"Huh? Everytime?" Sanam asked.

"Yes!" I assured. He looked up and said "Its a very sunny day. I doubt that. "

"I am not saying its going to rain. I just shared a fact." I shrugged.

"Okay. Let's go there and see if it rains today or not?" Keshav said as he walked in that direction and we followed him.

We lined up and I sat with Sanam. Because he wanted to see my face when there will be no rain.

"If it rains...you are going to sing?" He looked up again and sealed the deal with his nod and his breathtaking mischievous smile. The ride got started and we screamed with it. There wasn't any chance of me to stick on my side as the force was forcing me to slide on him. I was holding my hat so I wasn't able to hold the bars for support.

Sanam saw me struggling and held my shoulder. I looked up at him and he was looking back. My hair dancing wildly with the wind as he tuck some of it behind my ear.

Its a little filmy but this was happening in real. I was this close to him. My luck! This was indeed the most beautiful moment. I am sitting with him and looking in his beautiful eyes, the whole world is out of my focus. Its him and only him that matters.

With the fifth round I looked up smiling as something fell on my face, he looked up in disbelief "that's impossible! "

"Its happening! Its happening! Now you have to sing!" I shouted. He shook his head and shouted in my ear "Do you think I can sing in this condition? "

I looked up at him "Oh right! " the force of air was making it impossible to hear our voices. It was raining but not heavily.

We were screaming and laughing as the ride stopped. He held my hand, helping me to get off the ride. I couldn't help myself. My palms were ice cold on his warm skin. I was still nervous when it came to be close to him.