79. Public Sab Jaanti Hai

"Hey guys! How are you all!!? " Warisha greeted her live chat audience with a big smile. "I hope you all are doing fine!"

"I know I was very unavailable these days.. " she apologized. "Thanks to some people." She looked over the camera and Sanam was smiling teasingly.

"Well... Do you guys know why am I live today? " she wiggled her eyebrows. "Guess guess.. "

She was reading out some comments when Samar entered from the door calling, "Am I late? " and Warisha widened her eyes looking over the camera whereas Sanam asked him to slow down, "Kya kar raha hai?! Live hai woh." He whispered to him.

"Oh.. Sorry." Samar smiled sheepishly.

While all these were happening in the room, the comment section were flowing with:

'You are looking distracted.😜'

'Whose voice was that. 😁😁'

'Is that Samar 😱😱'

When Warisha brought her attention back on screen she snickered reading those comments. "Distracted? " she giggled, "Not distracted guys.. Just the temperature in here has risen abruptly."

Samar balled his palm in a fist and showed that to Warisha and Sanam was just controlling himself from bursting in fist of laughter.

"Are we in yet? " Keshav whispered coming from kitchen.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai? " Samar said with a pug face.

"Okay.... " he looked at Warisha's direction.

"When my new song is releasing? Now. " Warisha answered a question from comment. "I mean... After this chat. And this is not only my song but a collaboration." She revealed. "Can you guys guess the other artist.. Sss..? "

Cupping his hand around his mouth, Keshav acted screaming 'SANAM' but without any voice.

Warisha shook her head smiling at Keshav's action.

"Is this the album project? No no no no. This one's different. It's our independent project guys and the song is my recent favorite too. "

She laughed as she read, "Yeah yeah, it's a rendition. Umm... " she looked closely and giggled as she read other comments. "It's probably with SANAM."

"Is it? Or it is? " she said it like Samar but manipulating a little.

"She's stealing my line again. Chor. " Samar cursed from background making Sanam and Keshav laugh.

"Bulleya?" Warisha raised her eyebrows. "You guys want to hear bulleya now? "

She thought for a second and then agreed. "Okay! "

"Hmm... Meri rooh ka parinda farfaraaaayeee....Lekin sukoon ka jazira milna paayee... "

She smiled as she touched her phone's screen and continued but... "Venkiiiiiii kahaaa... Venky kaha? "

Everyone's screen glitched a little as Venky popped up in between saying, "Venky yahaa..." And at same time he entered from the door.

"Oh my God! That was EPIC!" Sanam and Keshav screamed together.

"Wohooo!! " Warisha whistled.

Venky stood with his band holding the phone. "Hey guys! What's up? " they greeted together.

Warisha also jumped in holding her phone so that everyone was in frame. "Look who I have with me... SANAM!!! "

"Yay!! " the band cheered.