64. Mistake

Samar's POV

I was in my room when I heard a loud banging noise. "Dono ne ate saath ladai start kardi kya? Venky & I didn't plan to send Sanam at studio for this." I shook my head and got out from my room to have a look at what those two where up to now, but when I was walking down, instead of Sanam and Warisha, I saw Sanam and Natasha.

Yeh yaha kya kar rahi hai?

She was addressing my brother as 'baby' which made me roll my eyes. I cleared my throat nearing towards them. Sanam looked at me "Bhai please, tu Warisha k pass jaa."

He was angry but on whom? Me, Warisha or this.. Natasha?

With that I got the idea what must have happened. So, I tried to test Sanam here. "Main uske pass kyu jau? "

"Natasha will you stop touching me! " he snapped at Natasha being irritated of her clingy behavior.

"Baby-"

"Stop calling me baby for God's sake! "

She made a puppy face, "but you replied -"

"A 'fine.' ! That doesn't mean you'll show up at my doorstep like this!" He said angrily as he walked towards Warisha's room with Natasha & I following him. He replied a fine? What fine? And why is he so tense and banging Warisha's door?

He banged the door loudly, "Warisha open the door!"

"Baby-"

"Shut up Natasha! " Sanam and I both said simultaneously.

She sighed angrily.

"Warisha please open the door." Sanam called.

"Warisha.. Darwaza kholo yaar! " I called.

"Samar, please bring the spare key." Sanam said impatiently.

As much I was tensed for Warisha, I also wanted him to realize that he still cares for her. "What spare key, Sanam? Privacy de use. She must be sleeping or something."

"Samar, tu chabi la raha hai ya nahi? " he looked at me with straight expression. I shrugged my shoulder walking towards kitchen to get the spare key out from the drawers there. Natasha was now sitting calmly on sofa.

"Samar. Jaldi kar! "

"Oye! Chup kar, la raha hoon. Itna kyu pareshaan horaha tu uske liye? "

"Because I.... Tu chabi la."

Because I? You what Sanam? I smirked taking the keys out and walking towards him. He snatched the keys from me, unlocking the door quickly. And when he did that; I had to turn away with speed of light.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU BROTHERS ARE UPTO!!! GET OUT! " Warisha screamed at top her lungs that her voice was still audible in between those loudspeakers playing in her room.

"Sorry." Sanam quickly closed the door again.

"I totally forgot that her room was our jamming room before, and it's soundproof." Sanam said sheepishly.

I nodded at him with Sarcastic smile for being such an intelligent person. Because the room was soundproof, we didn't hear the loudspeakers and because of the speakers, Warisha didn't hear us knocking and we ended up in her room while she was in her bathrobe. Sanam to pakka gaya.

"Natasha, don't mind but kya tum baad me aa sakti ho? " I asked. She raised her eyebrows questioningly and I had to add, "please."

"Okay bye." She said to me rudely and turned to Sanam who was smiling to himself as if he was in his own world thinking about something