35. Oh Amy!

Ameera is quite comfortable with the band and rest. I already know how does it feel to be seated with your favorite celebrity. That rapid pumping of your heart, cold sweat, ice cold palms, And oh! those stupid movement. Well, Ameera is quite confident compared to me, so, she didn't have such problems and she was not alone as I was.

"So, what do you do?" Keshav asked Ameera.

"I host events. Celebrity visit at mall and all." She replied.

"I was so jealous when she met Karna Kundra!" I said in between .

"I just got a picture with him but look at you." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and Keshav, Suman and Samar started to laugh.

"What?" I asked innocently. Of course she meant that she only took pictures and here I am, dating my favorite Singer!

Everyone on the table were chucking and Smiling and I can feel my cheeks getting warm.

"Where is Venky and Remy di?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Quality time." Suman said with a naughty smile on her face; "Ready for Mumbai? " she continued.

"Yes!" I grinned "Ameera is coming with me too! She got transferred at her Mumbai's branch." I cheered.

"That's cool!" Keshav exclaimed "What's better than having your best friend with you?"

"Staying together !" I grinned.

"Awesome! "

"Sanam, tujhe kya hua?" Samar asked and everyone's attention shifted on him.

Yeah..he was quite for a long time.
He looked up at Samar "Mujhe? Kuch bhi to nahi bas yuhi." He shrugged.

"Flight kab hai?" I asked them.

"Early morning. " Samar answered.

"Tumlog Mumbai kab arahe ho?" Keshav asked, I looked at his direction "Don't know, a week or two...maybe. " I answered unsure.

"A week." Ameera said as she kept her coffee cup aside.

I chuckled "A week then." I looked at Sanam. Why is he so quiet?

"Sanam." I patted him on his shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Kaha khoye ho aap?" I frowned "All of us are talking and you are lost in your own world."

"Yuhi."

Suddenly my eyes caught the piano in the restaurant. I smiled "Ameera." Pointing the piano.

"Main nahi." She shook her head, making me frown. "Please...." I made a puppy face and Sanam took my hand.

My eyes widened "Sanam, kya kar-"

"Let's sing." He said with a naughty, mischievous smile.

I shook my head, trying to free my hand "I was joking! Choro." I whisper yelled.

"Now you have to." He said, gently pulling me with him towards the piano.

"Please... Sanam.." I begged him, I turned and saw a huge crowd. My heart was pounding. "Sanam! I will remove your hood of you don't stop!" I snapped. He looked at me and chuckled "You can, but after.." he walked to the pianist and was talking to him. I don't know what.

I looked at the table in which I was sitting comfortably a while ago. Keshav gave me a thumbs up. Samar had his heart warming smile on his face as always. Suman di and Ameera were giggling, probably making fun of me.

And then I got back in reality when my name was announced in microphone and people clapped. I looked at Sanam. He hid his face in his hoodie and walked back to the table, giving me a thumbs up as he walked passed me.