45. Insanely Pagal

"WOHOOOO!!!!"

Ahh... This cold wind! This night sky! So beautiful ....

"Warisha! Get your head inside the car...now! "

I laughed at his words, removing the scarf from my neck and letting it dance with the wind.

"Sanam, why do you even try to cross her? "

"Keshuuuu..." I got in and rested my head on headrest, carrying a huge grin I looked at Sanam, who was on driving seat beside me "He had already crossed my path three years ago and I am glad he did. "

"I didn't cross your path, you came in mine!"

"Aree! You were blinded by your hoodie and your games AT AIRPORT! "

"NO! I wasn't! You were looking down and crying like a baby AT AIRPORT! " he shouted jokingly while looking at me.

"So?... everybody cries -- My SCARF!" I shouted as my scarf flew out from the window when I was doing unnecessary actions with my hand.

He mockingly made a sad face and patted my head, "It was a nice a scarf."

"Woh meri dadi ne diya tha." I whispered sadly. He gave me a look and without any other word he made a U-turn making me smile.

"Caring boyfriend Sanam...." Keshu coed cheekily.

"Chup kar." Sanam glared at him and both Keshav and me controlled our giggle.

He stopped the car near a lamp post, "Dekho kaha hai."

I nodded and got out from the car, "BTW, I lied." I winked at him while closing the door.

And I know that he knew it.

Sanam's POV..

She winked and went to look for her scarf.

"You really thought that she was saying the truth?" Keshav laughed.

"Of course I knew it, Keshu." I shook my head, smiling at her behavior.

Keshav and I were talking about random things when we heard a loud scream "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

I turned to Keshav, "That's Warisha right?" I asked no one while getting out from the car in a hurry.

"Yes! " Keshav exclaimed getting out as well, "where's she? "

What happened? Where's she? I hope she is fine. I shouldn't have let her go alone.

"Ahhhh!!!! OH MY GOD!!"

Both of us followed the voice in hurry and hoping that nothing bad happened with her.

We walked and saw Warisha's shadowed figure trapped in someone's arm. What the!

"Shorty!"

"Warisha!" Keshav and I said simultaneously while running towards her.

"AAahhh! Aahhh! Aahh!"

I was about to break the face of the person who was trapping her but then I noticed that she was actually hugging someone..

"Warisha! What the hell?!" Keshav and I screamed but it didn't make her turn and she continued hugging the person.

"I can't believe we met!" The other person spoke and I relaxed that she was a girl. "Oh. My. God." She awed while pulling back from the hug.

"What happened Harshi?" Warisha asked her as she turned to face us, "Oh! Sanam...." she smiled sheepishly after seeing the angry look of mine and Keshav.