4.Sanamsingle 143

Today a new song by Sanam was going to be released, that means a live chat too! But when?

I was back in my home and no one knew that I have booked my ticket for the concert and neither I was going to say anything about it to anyone.

Ameera's mom will be out for three days and that includes the concert day as well. So I'd be staying at hers and we could go without any problem .

They are live! They are live!

Oh! Sanam is looking so cute. And where are they now?

They were replying to the questions asked by us.

"1 4 3? What's 1 4 3?" Sanam asked confusedly after reading out one of thousands comments. The rest of the member were as confuse as him.

"Yeah? What's 143?" Samar asked looking at the screen.

"Oh here it is! I love you." They read the comment.

"We 143, too." Keshav pointed at the screen with big smile.

"Oh wait! It will be 2 4 3 then. 2, we " Samar pointed.

"Yes yes! 2 4 3, 2 4 3" they all were saying and laughing loud, and so were we.

"So guys? What's our new song? Come on, write it now." Samar said pointing his finger at us.

And then there were many comment flowing saying, "Nazron ko Nazron se"

Then Sanam was trying to confuse us while singing the song in a funny way and I am sure everyone else were also laughing hard as I was.

"Plz say my name." I commented when they were saying random names from the comment but they didn't.

Someone asked them to sing On n On. On which Keshav said, "For that we will need a girl." And Sanam threw a glare at him, seeing that I chuckled.

I hate the girl in that song. How can she be so close to my Sanam! Huh..

After 16-17 minutes Ben sir called them for swimming and they bid everyone byez and as soon as the chat was over the song was released.

I hurried up to download the video.

Okay so here it goes!

I played the video and Oh my god! Sanam is looking so handsome in this video and Samar's look. Keshu is looking so cute! Venky.....

Who is that girl? Why her face is blur?
Were some the questions that were popping up in my head.

But the songs was so awesome, and all of them are looking so.... I was lost...in his eyes.

Their eyes, I wam really in love with their eyes. And whoever that girl was, she was looking really pretty. Why am I having a feeling that I have seen this girl?

When I went through the tweets I came across a tweet that clicked me, Oh yes! She is Devika ...maybe.

"What are you doing? " My Mom asked me.

"What else she can do? Must be watching some sort of video or anything related to the band." My brother teased.

"Right." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"The new song is nice." My brother commented and I was like-

"Are you really appreciating their work?" I asked in disbelief.

"Little sisso.." he said, tapping on my head, "if you are forgetting then let me remind you that... I listen to them before you did."

I blinked remembering the day when I heard them first in Bhai's room. Right!