96. Mum-mummy Yeah!

Sanam's POV

Following my brother's words, I went after Warisha. I don't think she was upset or anything, she looked pretty normal enjoying everything. I stood outside the washroom waiting for her. After couple of minutes I knocked on the door.

"One minute!" She called from inside and within next thirty seconds she opened the door, "Sanam tum?" She questioned.

"Kyu? Kisi aur ko expect Kar rahi thi?"

"Main Tumhe ya aur kisi ko bhi expect nahi Kar rahi thi." She said taking out the handkerchief from my Sherwani and was wiping her hands.

"Hello? Woh sirf show ke liye hai!" I widened my eyes at her action.

"Oh?" She looked up, "show k liye hai? But it worked pretty much like any other hankerchief. See..!" She grinned flashing her now dry palms. "Should I keep it back where it was?" She asked casually.

"Ji nahi!" I snatched the piece of cloth from her and shoved it in my side pocket. "Samar me mujhe yaha Tumhe check karne me liye bheja tha but tumne toh Mera hi mood upset Kar diya." I said plainly.

"Huh? Maine tumhara mood kab upset Kiya?" She gasped.

" Mere sherwani ka look kharab Kar Diya." I complained.

" Kharab? No one is gonna notice ke tumhare front pocket Mein hankerchief hai ya nahi."

" I'm gonna notice, koi aur Kare ya na Kare."

" Ache to lag rahe hai ho." She complemented looking at me with admiring eyes.

" Acha.." I smiled back.

She nodded, "but Tumhe to Fark hi nahi padhta ke Tumhe koi notice Kare ya nahi."

" Tumhe main acha lagta hu to phir mujhe baakiyoon see Kya Fark padhta hai." I winked.

" Cheesy...." She pulled my cheeks while giggling.

I held her hand keeping her close, " acha, tum upset to nahi ho na?"

She narrowed her eyes questioningly, "upset? Woh Kyu?"

"Uhm.. the way Sahil asked you all to do that task."

"Arrayyyy... it's just for fun! Ispe Kya upset hona?" She chuckled, " you know na..main cousins mein sabse choti hu? So whenever the groom's side used to ask the same, to sab mujhe hi aage Kar dete the! And I didn't even know who the groom was; tab mujhe koi problem nahi hoti thi to yaha to it was our very own Samar! Usse mujhe Kya problem hogi?" She smiled, " Tumhe kyu laga main upset hongi?"

" Main nahi.." I let go of her hand, " Samar ko laga."

She chuckled again, " Samar bhi na..aisi koi baat nahi. Ab Chalo.." she held my hand pulling me with her as she walked, "baaki rasme bhi dekhni hai...!!"

"Ab sirf bidaai baaki hai. Sab ko rote hue dekhna hai?" I joked.

She stopped on our way and turned with a...scared face?

" Bidaai?"

"Hmm.."

"Main nahi jaa rahi.." she stood leaning on the wall.

"Kyu?" I stood in front of her with crossed arms.

She was hesitating at first but later answered, "woh Kya hai na...mujhe bidaai k waqt..." She paused and I wiggled my eyebrows asking her to continue. "Mujhe bidaai ke waqt hasi aati hai." She said in one breath.

I chuckled, amused by her answer, " hasi? Kyu?"

"I don't know!" She whined, "bus aati hai!"

"To Tumhe nahi jaana?" I asked and she shook her head in reply. Just then I got a call from Mom asking me to take Meera and Disha back home to prepare for Samar and Suman's welcome.