52. Katti Batti

My flight landed and I was alone as Ameera decided to extend her leave but I couldn't do that.

SANAM were on their shoot and I had to walk alone from the crowd. I got my luggage and saw a familiar face standing beside. Our eyes met and he waved at my direction.

"Hey!" I smiled at Armaan.

"Hi!" He came towards me "So, here?"

"Uhm...just landed from Kolkata." I shrugged.

"Oh...home sweet home?" he smiled

"Yeah.." I giggled "What about you?" I asked him as we walked together.

"Choti si chutti." he winked and I chuckled.

As soon as we stepped out from the airport. We were being clicked by the media.

"Here comes another link up." Both of us chuckled and left for our cars wishing each other bye.

"Kaise ho Dada?" I asked Rony da, my driver for today as I got inside the car.

"Acha hoon. Aap kaise ho?" he smiled.

"Ekdum bariya!" I grinned and my phone ringed flashing Armaan's number. I answered "Hope you reached safely to your car?" I joked.

"No..got it by air twice on my way." he laughed and I joined.

"How was your choti so chutti?" I giggled. He laughed again. "It was very, very relaxing..... " and I could imagine him with close eyes and recalling his vacation.. I mean 'choti si chutti'.

We talked like that for ten minutes and then disconnected it after saying our bye.

When I reached my society, I had to struggle a little with my luggage but somehow I managed and unlocked the door. Keeping the luggage and bags in living room, I jumped on my bed, digging my face in soft pillows "God..... I'm so tired." I mumbled.

-

Currently I was recording a romantic dance number with Armaan and Venky, and the news is that, two of are going to do a dance video for the same!

"Warisha!  A scale higher. " Venky said and I gave him a thumbs up, doing the same he asked me to. After like two hours we were done.

"Where's Sanam?" I asked.

"No idea champ. " Venky shrugged working on the tune. I pressed my lips together "okay.. Coffee?" I asked him and he shook his head, then I looked at Armaan and he said yes. Both of us left together to get our coffee.

"This song is good, right? " Armaan commented taking a sip of his coffee.

"Good? It's awesome. Emotions, music, lyrics.... Everything at its best and not to forgot the dope performance which will be done by us. " I winked keeping my cup on table, he laughed with that "right."

"Rehearsal are starting from tomorrow? " he asked and I nodded bringing the cups to my lips.

At evening, I was hell bored in this house so I left for Sanam's. After knocking like two minutes, he finally opened the door "Warisha?! " he smiled.

"Don't say my name! " I pushed him, getting inside the door. "Three days! We haven't exchanged a word for three days! And you didn't even bother to come at today's recording." I faced him angrily.

"I was tired ya'.. " he replied closing the door, "and the song which you and AM recorded, Venky is managing it. So I took a break." He said and walked to his gaming room, where his game was waiting for him.

I followed him, hugging him from back. "Sanam... " I kept my face on his back, "I miss you yaar.. Jabse tum Delhi se aye ho, humne theek se baat bhi nahi ki and that's like three weeks! " I said in small voice.