8.Parking Lot

Thank God I was taking the videos, so that, I could relive the moment whenever I wanted.

And then they sang my favorite song Garmi di tu.

"Whoaaaa!" I shouted whole heartly . "That's my favorite! Whoaaa!" And Sanam looked at my direction again that made me move my eyes on my mobile screen instead of him. I saw him looking directly at my camera, smiling and shaking his head. I looked up in disbelief, then my phone rang, it was Ameera. I answered the call and she asked me where was I.

"I am near the stage. How are you now? And where are you?" I asked her.

"I am far back and you stay where you are. We will meet after the concert. Enjoy. Don't spoil your moment."

"No! I am coming " I protested.

"Warisha! Stay! Okay?"

Uh the elder sister tone!

She was sick. I had to be with her but she was ardent that she's fine and I should enjoy the most awaited concert of my life! I heaved a sigh giving in and agreed to her. "Okay."

"And record everything clearly. " She chuckled.

"I will." And she disconnected the phonecall.

They were singing and asking us to join. I was screaming the lyrics with all my strength.

After 3 hours the concert ended and crowd started to sing Dhat teri ki Main ghar nai Jana.

The band laughed and Sanam went to Keshav and then he said.

"Hume bhi Nahi Jana! " (Even we don't want to go home.)

"So one more song for you guys!" Hearing this the crowd applauded.

"But which song?!" He asked as he held the mic towards the crowd.

Dhat Teri Ki! Higher! Hawa Hawa! Were some of the songs which were being requested. I was on the Hawa Hawa side.

"So, Hawa Hawa it is! Come guys let's have one more!" Sanam cheered to his team and the crowd sang the chorus along with them.

"Did you guys enjoy it?" Samar asked.

"Yes!"

"Samar!! Whoaaa! We love you! " This statement were coming from all around the auditorium.

"I love you all, too!" Samar gave flying kisses toward the crowd.

"Thank you Kolkata!" Venky bowed.

"Venky! Venky Sexy!" Girls were screaming.

"Khajoor! " The crowed screamed making the band laughed as Keshav came forward.

"You guys love khajoor?" He asked.

"Yes! We do!"

"I love khajoor, too." He joked.

Then the band said, "WE ARE SANAM" pointing at them.

"YOU GUYS ARE.."

"SANAM" The crowd said with them.

"And we are what?"

"SANAM!"

"Thank You!" They said before leaving the stage.

People were getting mad to click pictures with them and I wanted, too, but seeing the crowd I got worried for Ameera and went to look for her. I called her on her number and when she answered the call, one thing that popped in my mind was, Now this is bad.