39. Pout and Kiss

A/N- Ahhhh!!! Guys I am blessed with another niece. OMG she is so cute!! 😍😍😍
On 7th heaven right now!
So, here is a cute chappy for u guys! Enjoy !!

P.S- I CAN'T KEEP CALM!!
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

***

"So,this is the studio and I am standing right in front of the gate." I captured the studio gate in my camera "And I am going to meet SANAM there. Am I looking nervous? " I wiggled at the camera "Yes 'cause I am."

I walked in the Studio "Oye! Shorty!" Someone called,I turned and saw Keshav smiling at me. "K.D?" I chuckled "Chutki se shorty?"

He shrugged his shoulder "Aisehi,chalo sab waha hai." He said as he walked in the direction. "Am I late?"

"Late? No no.  Sanam was recording another song here." He opened the door "Look who is here guys!" He said and I peeped in "Hello."

SANAM, Mr.Kumar and two other people were sitting there. I wanted to run to him and hug him tightly, he was smiling at me and I don't even know why his smile was making me blush! I saw they were going through my YouTube channel.

"Was just checking out your cover Crazy Sanamian." Mr. Kumar said as he gestured me and Keshav to sit. I took the seat. Samar gave me a two finger salute, I nodded slightly with a smile.

Sanam turned to Samar giving his mysterious smile. I couldn't helped myself but blush again.

"So guys! I want you all to do a very romantic rendition. You guys really rocked the stage on that day." He said looking at us and all of us smiled.  "I want to see your romantic side."
Keshav nodded, making wave sign with his hand. Sanam shook his head.

Of course! He is teasing us with that cruise thing! Keshu bhi na.

"Keshav, it's not something related with wave." Mr.Kumar pointed making me and Sanam laugh. He gave us a questioning look. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Sorry." Sanam followed.

"Well, so SANAM." He pointed the four "Work on that song and yeah! She will join you! " he said,rubbing his palms together.

Will someone tell me which song is it? When it will happen? What am I suppose to do? I asked them mentally.

"It's a surprise for you. " Sanam said with his mischievous smile.

How did he knew what I was thinking?  I thought bringing my eyebrows together.

"Bas,pata chal jata hai." He shrugged his shoulder coolly. My jaw fell a little. Is this guy a mind reader or what?

He shook his head, looking in my eyes. My eyes widened and my mouth gaped. What are you doing Sanam?

Samar and Keshav started to chuckle. Mr.Kumar looked at us "What's up with you all. Aise kyu behave kar rahe ho?" He asked.

"Kumar,just ignore them."  Venky said faking a fade up expression. 

"Ignore us. We all have lost it." Keshav laughed.

"Tumlog jao aur haso jitna hasna hai." Kumar Sir shook his head,chuckling as well and we left the room.

"Kya kar rahe the?!" I pinched Sanam's arm.

"What? Tum hi utne zor zor se soch rahi thi." He laughed rubbing the area where I pinched him.

"Samar bro! See ...kitna satate hai dono." I complained and walked beside Samar.

He smiled and shook his head "Aur tumne inhe itne saal pareshan kiya,uska kya?"