15. Holding His Hand

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE COOLEST BASSIST VENKY S!!! 🎂🎁🎉🎊🎂

***
"Warisha! Come fast!" Keshav called me again. I gulped my fear and walked to them looking up at the right.
Kitni height hai. Main to nahi jane wali.

When Venky said "What happened ?" I was back in reality.

I blinked looking at then and confessed "I..I am scared of height. Main is ride pe nahi jane wali." I shook my head.

"Arey..Nothing will happen. Chalo." Keshav said. "Kuch nahi hota hai, You will enjoy it." Venky nodded.

"Come on!"

"Nahi nahi nahi. Main-" Sanam gestured me to shush. "You are coming. And that's final."

"But -"

"Warisha yaar...chalo bhi." Samar smiled.

Haye. Is smile ko kaise mana karu?

"Chale?" Samar held out his hand to me, I nodded holding his hand "Yeh hui na baat!" Keshav commented and I nervously walked with them to the ride.

Four people were to be seated in one carrier. I looked at them. Chaar to khud SANAM hain. Main kya akeli hojaungi? There are always together right?

"You all seat in one. I will hook up with Ben." Venky told them.

"Haa . Let's go!"

Scared and nervous I sat in the carrier beside Keshav with Samar in his front and me, facing Sanam. The wheel rotated a little to load the next carrier and I gasped as it moved making the boys laugh at me.

"Don't laugh." I pleaded them looking down. It's only 10 ft now and I am this scared. What will happen when this will start? Aaj to main pakka gayi.

"Niche mat dek-"

"Aahh!" I cut off whatever Samar was saying as another carrier was loading.

"Samne dekho" Sanam suggested "Niche nahi."

I looked up at my front. The handsome Puri brothers sitting right there! Ah what a help! I looked at my right Keshav was taking pictures of us.

"Smile chutki!" And the wheel started to spin and I shut my eyes tightly. And the moment was captured in his camera.

I was feeling ticklish at first with my eyes still closed. "Open your eyes!" One of them shouted. I shook my head  taking a hold on someone's hand. I don't know whose, but I did. "No I won't! "

"Beautiful! " they commented "Open your eyes. See, the river is looking so beautiful. " Samar said.

"Aankhein kholne se gir nahi jaogi, chutki!"