65. When You Hurt The Person You Love

Natasha's POV

After texting Sanam for days when I finally got his reply; I was happy. I was very happy that I got him back; that he was out from his little world which had only Warisha in it. To confirm his reply, I drove to his house and when he opened the door for me, without waiting for his reaction I hugged him, and over his shoulder I saw that little bitch, Warisha standing there with an angry face and to make her feel worse, I began to address Sanam as baby and I succeeded because she marched angrily towards her room, closing the door with a loud bang. I smirked holding Sanam tight.

Just after that Samar came down clearing his throat. This guy always had a habit of being a third wheel. Sanam removed my hand angrily, snapping at me as he walked towards her room followed by me and his brother.

He was calling her name and knocking, actually banging the door impatiently. I couldn't understand why he cares for her so much? She was just an average girl with below average looks. She was nothing compared to me. Then why was Sanam still rejecting me for her?

After a loud scream he closed the door again and Samar asked me to leave. I was mad at him for this but I wanted to make a good impression on Sanam, so I did as I was ask to, and before leaving, I kissed Sanam a bye but he held me by forearm and escorted me out from his apartment. I felt humiliated and angry.

"How could he do that? Has he forgotten the time when he use to do everything to please me? Has his success got over his head that he forgot who I am? I'm Natasha Singh, whom he use to love with everything he had." I said to myself.

If only that bastard didn't enter my life, then I'd still have been Sanam's girlfriend. How could I be fooled by someone like.. Like that Khanna.. Who promised me to make me a star. For that fake career, I left him and after all these years... I'm still a struggling model and Sanam, who was nothing back then is the leading singer of No. 1 band in India.

As if that wasn't enough that my ex-boyfriend was more successful than me; that he started to date the typical girl next door type bitch. Where did he even find her? Such..such dirty little brat and made her a singing sensation of Industry just like himself.

I planned and plotted so much against them; from making Sanam jealous about her friendship with Armaan, sending him to watch Armaan and hers romantic sequence. God! I even created a fake kiss.

When I saw Warisha colliding with Armaan outside the washroom, I saw that her lipstick left a mark on his jacket. Quickly I planned everything. I wiped her lips with the tissue with intention of smudging her lipstick more and I succeeded and she thanked me for that. 😏 I even fooled Armaan to wipe his lips with same tissue that left a faded shade of her lipstick on his lips which he was unknown to.

I made her angry and tried to make her believe that Sanam doesn't love her and I guess that I even succeeded because she believed what she saw. Sanam kissing me. But I still remember what actually happened that day.

I was recalling that day when I saw the similar scene; Sanam walking out from his building. Taking this as my advantage, I made my way towards him. It was still raining.

I kept my hand over his shoulder, he kept his hand over mine but after feeling it, he removed it with a jerk. "You cannot fool me again, Natasha. held" he hissed angrily. He turned and held me by my forearm, looking into my eyes he asked, "Kya mila tumhe, Natasha?" His eyes were narrowed; very angry and hurt. "Why you had to come back in my life and make it hell again! "

"Sanam.. Meri baat-"

"Tumhari baat? Oh please Natasha! Tumhari baat sunkar hi I let you go. You left me for your career. Which I supported then! What do you want now? " he groaned.