91. Sangeet

"So, on what song we are dancing?" Sahil asked excitedly sitting beside me.

I looked at him with my eyes narrowed, "What 'we'?"

He threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled me in an annoying hug, "You and me." He said pulling my cheeks from other hand, "me and you."

I rolled my eyes hitting him with my elbow. He whimpered removing his hands away from me and holding his stomach, "Ouch!"

"In your dreams!" I barked standing on my feet.

"Warisha.." Meera said, "You seriously need to decide on what song you're performing."

"Aaplogo ne decide Kar liya?" I asked them.

"Decide?" Disha said from other corner of the room. "We have been practicing since a week and Mehak, maybe a month!"

"What?!" My eyes widened. "What was I doing?"

"Touring with Band SANAM." All of them said together.

"Hamara naam liya kisi ne?"

I turned towards the direction of voice and found Sanam with a wide grin popping his head through the small gap and above him Keshu, "Did someone call us?"

"Now this is what we call Shaitaan ka naam liya aur shaitaan haazir." Meera shook her head and the two made their entry.

"Acha hua tum dono bhi aagaye." Disha di sat on the table, "tum dono kaunse song pe dance Kar rahe ho?"

Sanam and Keshu exchanged look with mischievous smile and I said, "Yeh bhi to mere saath the; inhone kaunsa practice Kiya hoga." And the look that I got from them after my sentence made me add more, "Kiya hai...?" I asked nervously, fearing the answer and the two nodded confirming, "Kiya hai."

"Great!" Disha di clapped getting of the table and excitedly asked them, "kaunsa song?"

Both Sanam and KD exchanged a small nod with hidden grin and then they did their signature step that made me roll my eyes and everyone else facepalmed.

"Hain apna dil.. toh awara.."

"Tu mujhse thappar kha-e-ga!" Meera said in same tune coming for them that made me laugh. "You dare to dance on this song at my brother's wedding, Sanam! Taange todh dungi teri!" She warned them.

Sanam faked a gasp, "Apne bade Bhai se Aise baat karte hai? Thappar maarne ki? Sharm nahi aati tujhe?" He said in an angry elder brother like tone.

Meera widened her eyes, bringing her palms to her either cheeks. "Oh my God! Look Mera 'bada bhai' aaya hai." She mocked and the rest four of us, i.e, Sahil, Disha di, Keshu and I were having free entertainment.

"Kaunsi bade Bhai wali harkat ki h tune aajtak? Huh!" She then mimicked his tone, "Apne bade Bhai se Aise baat karte hai? Aaya bada, 'bada bhai'!" She rolled her eyes dismissing him.

I was laughing hard but silently at this. She took a paper and gave it to him, "These are some shortlisted songs for boys, select one from it!"

"Solo dance hoga?" He asked.

"Tu dulhe ka Bhai hai, Sanam! Of course you have a solo performance!" Disha di said.

"Okaayyyy...." Sanam said, surrendered.

"Aur ek pura cousin group dance." Meera added with her best grin and Sanam narrowed her eyes at her.

Sanam gave the paper back to Meera, saying, "Mera performance surprise hoga. I'm not going to do what you guys have planned." He announced. The rest three glared at him and then he added, "I.. I'll do the group dance!" Listening this they smiled, "Good."