25. The Dream Kiss

This chappieee is dedicated to my sweet sautan sneha080199. Aka Mrs.Sanam Puri (main bhi wahi hu 😜😜)
Hope u love it sautan ji. Khud ko imagine kar liyo 😉😉😉 Acha chalo bye!

"Just come na..." I pulled him and stood up. He held my hand and we walked down the stairs. "Why are we going down?"

"You will know." And then I stop at a spot.

"Now this is a surprise. " he said happily when he spotted a small roof terrace outside and the window was large enough to pass through it.

He jumped out and helped me to get down.

The wind blowing there was cold. It
could rain any minute now. Just then my phone rang Lag jaa gale ke phir yeh..

The ringtone told me that it was bhai!
I picked up his call, "Bhai! Kaise hai? Pahoch gaye aap? " I jumped in excitement and Sanam laughed making me frown .

"Shanti..shanti.. I am fine and yes I am in Saudi now. Dekh international calling charge hai." We talked for couple of minutes and then hung up the call. I was smiling broadly after talking with my brother after ages and then I heard a loud thunder that made me flinch.

"Its going to rain. Let's get in." I said while walking from there but he stopped me by holding my wrist.
I turned back to look at him. I bobbed my head asking him what.

"Stay here." He smiled and I turned back. How can I deny to my most favorite person with this beautiful smile ?

We sat on the edge with slow drop of rain falling on us. Oh Lord! This so like typical bollywood masala movie.

"This is so filmy, isn't it?" I asked him with chuckle. He laughed "Your whole love story is filmy."

I narrowed my eyes at him "your?"

"Our, our story." He smiled and I nodded with a grin. He continued "Story ki starting hoti hai." He made camera gesture with his hand and kept it focused in front of my face "with the girl fangirling over her favorite singer and on the other hand..." he played cool, "the handsome singer.." I interrupted him my my chuckle, "what? " he looked at me. I shook my head and gestured him to continue.

"Hmmm...so...haa! The singer working hard..."

"On his video game?" I said suppressing my laugh and he looked at me with his lip parted thinking what to say but then he winked with a nod making me laugh. Just then the lighting struck again and cloud roared loudly, I held his hand tightly.

"You are scared of your own name?" (Warisha=Lightning ) He laughed.

"You remember? " he nodded.

I looked up at him and his eyes held the same light as it did earlier. Scared of what can happen next I stood up, he did too.

It was raining heavily now. I ran toward the tower but he held my hand and pulled me to himself.
My hands rested on his chest and his hand holding me by my waist. My heart was beating loudly and then he pulled me in his warm embrace and hummed, "Lag jaa gale ke phir ye haseen raat ho na ho. Shayad phir is janam me mulakat ho na ho."