23. This isn't happening

"Warisha! Wake up!" I woke up exhausted with Keshav shouting in my ear. I looked around, the van had just reached the Imambara and everyone was staring at me either with shock plastered on their face or concern.

"I was dreaming?! " I shouted my thoughts. What the!!

A/N- So Am I alive or killed? Bolo? 😯😯

"Dreaming?Forget about dreaming! Why are you crying? " Sanam asked and my hands travelled to my cheeks, they were wet with tears. What kind of dream was that?

"A...a bad dream." I lied.

Bad dream? Dude it was a best dream! With you so close to me Sanam and saying those words but its just a dream and that's not going to be real. I sighed.

"Chalo. We are here." Samar called from outside and we got out off the van.

"Aisa kya dekha sapne mein that you were crying? " Sanam asked walking beside me.

Tumhe dekha! I saw you hugging me and telling me that you love me! I wanted to scream.

"A dream which can never be my reality." I replied.

"You mean to say that it was your best dream and just because it can not be your reality, you call it a bad dream?"

"Just because?" I laughed at the word just. That wasn't just Sanam, I can't even explain how does it feel I thought and went to Suman di.
I am not so brave to be this close to him after that dream.

"It was fun being with you." Suman di said and I smiled "I enjoyed too."

"Those four are idiots ,ain't they  ?" She asked, looking at them. They were praying.

"They are angels." I smiled looking at Sanam.

She laughed "Of course they are for..what do you all call yourself? Ah Sanamians!" She answered her own question and I smiled at her.

They came back to us "let's go." Keshav said.

"Where?" Suman asked and Venky pointed towards the clock "There."

"Are you mad? How can-" her words were cut as Keshav held her wrist and pulled her "No time to waste."

I walked with them too. Oh God. How can I act normal while climbing on those stairs after that weird dream? I was having chills as I climbed the steps.

"Those are Machines? " Suman spoke the same words from my dream.
"No! They are UFO! What can it bE Suman?!" Venky laughed and she slapped him on his chest.  

"Let's have race?" Keshav said. No, this isn't happening. This can't.... I looked at my wrist.

Sanam held my hand and started to run  "What are we doing?! " I screamed in whisper.

"Racing? " he said as both of us jogged on the spiral stairs. I didn't had to trick him as I did in my dream because he was holding my hand all way.

As we reached up both sweating and gasping for air. Now I only have to keep quite. No stupid word. No stupid dream. I won't say anything.

I slide down, resting my back on the wall and wiping by face from my scarf.

He wiped his face from his handkerchief. See Warisha Ahmed! Your dream was stupid!

"Where's Keshav? He was the one who wanted to race." I said as I looked down the stair searching for his sign.

"He must be resting somewhere in between." He said looking out from  the window.