54. Lost Love

Shoutout to Harshita_Bhatia !!
She guessed the right answer!
Enjoy this chappie 😄

"Hi SANAM boys." She greeted, walking in.

"So guys, meet Natasha Singh. Sanam's lost love." Amit, their project head said and everyone looked at him "I mean, in the video." He chuckled and everyone smiled except for Sanam.

"Hi Natasha! " The band greeted her and she flashed her beautiful smile.

"How are you all?" She asked casually but her eyes looking at Sanam, who pretended to be busy in his phone. Amit found it weird, because no one from the band ever do this while talking about work but then he realized that it's just a workshop so that they get comfortable with each other.

"So Natasha, you're going to be the girl who is lost love of the boy. And I guess that you guys know each other?" Amit asked them in excited tone and everyone nodded. "Yeah, we do."

How can we don't know the girl who - Samar's thoughts were interrupted when Amit excused himself as he got a call and went outside leaving the band with Natasha behind.

"How are you all?" Natasha asked them.

"We all are very good!" Samar replied with a smile, Keshu and Venky nodded but Sanam didn't even bother to look at her, he was busy talking with his Warisha on text, who was on a small break between her rehearsals.

"Sanam?" She called for his attention. He looked up at her "Yes?" He said in a formal tone.

"Uhm.. Tum kaise ho?" Natasha asked addressing to Sanam.

He kept his phone aside after saying his bye to Warisha. "Tumhe kya lagta hai? Hmmm?" He raised his eyebrows at her. Samar smirked seeing his brother's confidence in front of her as Venky and Keshav exchanged look.

Natasha was quite uncomfortable by now. She changed her position on chair to make herself comfortable "Ah.. You look good. Absolutely."

Sanam gave her a big smile "Yeah! I am good and happy. Thanks for asking."

"Sanam, whatever happened between us back then.. Can't we just forget about that?"

Sanam gave her a questioning look as if he is asking 'what happened between us?'

"Actually, she is right!" Samar said in between and everyone looked at him. Samar looked at Sanam "Dekh Sanam, we all know what happened between you two back then. We cannot deny that there was something between you two. It's been like, Ten years. Be friends, it will make everything easy as we are going to work together." He nodded at the ex-couple.

Sanam and Natasha, both looked at each other, many memories running in Sanam's mind, from spending times with her to sleepless night with her thought, and then, how she left him.

Sanam took a deep breath and nodded in acceptance of his brother's proposal "You're right Samar." He looked at Natasha again.

"So, friends?" Natasha stretched out her hand and Sanam took it with a smile "Friends."

Venky, Keshav and Samar, all of them were happy for this. After seeing Natasha as their model, all of them were thinking that how will Sanam work with her? But now, things were looking smooth.

By the time The band and Natasha were catching up, Amit came back "Oh! You guys got along pretty fast huh?"

All of them chuckled "Yeah."