99. One Step Closer

One step closer to its end...
Happy Birthday, Living My Fantasy.❤️

Everything around was so dreamy. The white and blue flowy decorations on the beach, people standing there enjoying the company of there loved ones and some fine wine, enjoying the sunset and salty breeze. The sky was clear and it reflected on the water giving it the blue colour. Oh! I love beaches! And so does these Puri Brothers but, it was Meera's plan to have a Beach Reception.

I was admiring the serene view when I felt someone pat on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was.

"Sahil!" I eyed him from head to toe. Even he was looking good in suit. "You're looking-"

"Hot? I know." He pulled up his collar.

I shook my head, "Hot lag rahe the; ab lofar lag rahe ho." I settled his collar back to decent mode again, " ab theek hai." I smiled.

"By the way, tujhe kisi se milwana tha."

"Kis se?"

"Sim!" He called someone, and a beautiful girl dressed in pastel green and pink coloured indo-western attire coming towards us.

"Hey!" She chirped with a big warm smile. Sahil snaked his arm around her waist. They shared a short...but intense eye contact as Sahil introduced us to each other.

"Simran, this is-"

"Warisha! Sanam's singer girlfriend? Everyone knows that." She giggled and so did I-

"Hi." I smiled.

"And Warisha, meet Simran, my girlfriend."

"Your what?!" It came out it shocking tone! Not that I didn't know he had a girlfriend or so, but, I just didn't imagine his girlfriend being this sweet and chirpy unlike him. Hehe..

"What?" He gave a straight look, "is it so hard to believe that I've a girlfriend?"

"No..." I shook my, " but she is your girlfriend, is quite hard to believe. I mean, look at her and look at you!" I was in a full mood to tease him, "are you blind or what?" I asked Simran, "you're so pretty aur Tumhe yahi Mila?"

She was snickering listening to my words and Sahil narrowed his eyes, "Warisha..?" But Simran's reply made me so happy!

"Actually Warisha, you're right. I was blind. I forgot my spectacle back in home on the day I met him!"

Simran and I laughed heartily sharing a high-five after seeing Sahil's reaction. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath, "you girls!"

"Are awesome? We know." We said in unison and laughed again.

"Kya horaha hai?" Sanam came to us, "Kya hua, Sahil?" He kept an arm over his cousin's shoulder.

Sahil sighed, "kuch nahi. Just that your and my girlfriend has paired up against me."