31. Talking With Samar

Sanam's POV.

I held her close as she asked me to. I missed her so much. I have met many people but none made me feel like the way she did.

Yes, I was angry on her as she didn't tried to contact me even if she could, if she wanted to. But I couldn't be angry on her for long.

I forgot everything when I looked into her eyes, that said she really was guilty.

She is still childish, so, I can forget what happened and look forward on what we can do.

I could feel her warm and slow breath on my neck and her lips touched my neck and she held her breath.

Warisha's POV

As I was holding him, my lips touched his skin and I froze. I pulled away and looked up at him. My hands still on his shoulder.

His eyes were filled with twinkling as always, just like when we shared our kiss. I wanted to feel it again, live that moment again.

I pulled him close to me and closed my eyes leaning to him. Soon his lips met mine and I felt the same as I did last time. But this kiss meant something more .

My hands griped his shoulder and his, over my hair. I pulled away, my eyes still closed as he planted kisses on my cheeks, jaw lines and travelled down leaving pecks on my neck.

I was lost in his touch. All of this was new for me. They only person who can make me feel like this is him. I fisted on his shoulder and then he pulled away suddenly and stood up.

I fell back because of the sudden jerk, breathless and confused I looked up at him.

He was pacing around moving his hand through his hair.

I stood up "Sanam." I called him but he didn't hear.

What happened? Why did he push me away?

"I am sorry." He said not meeting my eyes.

"What for?" I kept my hands on his shoulder making him face me.

"For what I did..a while ago." I was thinking what should I say when he continued "This wasn't supposed to happen. "

"It's nothing. " I shook my head.

"What if I wasn't able to stop?"

"But you did. And it was me who first started." I looked down. "Don't be sorry, please." I smiled looking up at him.

"Come on. Now show me that smile." I tickled him and he chuckled. "Warisha!" He held my hand and we laughed together.

"You are not going to ask for it again." He said looking no where.

"For what?"

"Those eyes, which says that you want me to-"

"Okay I got it!" I cut him off and he chuckled.

"Let's go." He said as he stood up and helped me too.

We walked on the road hand in hand. On the way I ran, sang and he laughed at my childish behavior.

"Pagal ho tum!" He shouted.

"You love me any way." I grinned.

"I do!" He spun me and we walked to the hotel.

We entered in his room and I sat on his bed.

"Is this a coincidence or you asked for this same room?"

"Coincidence." He grinned "and punch your number in my phone book right now." He handled his cell to me.

"Password?" I looked up at him.