18. The Beauty

As I reached Ameera's home, where I was staying alone. I got shocked on seeing my mom waiting there for me.

"Mummy?" I called and caught her attention. "Where were you? I am waiting here since half an hour. And where is Ameera?" She asked as she scanned for her presence.

"Ah..Me and Ameera went for walk and she will be back soon. We have decided to have pizza so she has gone for take away." I lied to her. I hate lying but I didn't had any other option.

I unlocked the door and noticed that there was something that was kept beside the door "what's that?" I asked her pointing at four feet long packet.

"Something " she answered, picking itup as she entered the house followed by me.

"Have you checked your mails?" She asked me taking a seat on sofa and I frowned at her "Mail? No..and why should I? "

She smiled and said "Come on. Check it." She gestured me to do so. I took my cell out of my pocket and opened my E-mails. As I opened my recent mail my face lit up with a million dollar smile "I am... music school? " I managed to say as I was lost in words and my mom nodded happily.

Then my eyes travelled to the packet and I tried to figure out what could be in there and only one thing popped in my mind "Is that a new guitar?!" I exclaimed and she nodded, laughing .

How? When? Why? I am going to learn music!

I ran to open my new guitar "Mom? Yeh sab bhai ne kiya na?" I asked her as I took a hold on the packet and she nodded "Aur kaun? He always wanted to learn music himself but he never could. And wanted you to learn it when you were 14 but you never showed any interest. And now that you have, all thanks to that band-"

"SANAM" I pointed, she nodded and continued "he decided that you should do a degree on it."

I smiled and started to unwrap my gift from my brother. After unwrapping, I unzipped the cover and saw the first glance of my new guitar. It was pearly white with silver combined on it. I took it out and my hands wandered on it with pure admiration.

"Its..it's a beauty." I gave a low whistle. Then I saw a small square packet "What's in that?" I asked her "khud dekhlo" she smiled.

I bent down and started to unwrap it too "Bhai ka favorite hat?" I choked in disbelieve. Bhai had the same hat as Samar's and he never ever let anyone touch it and now he gifted it to me?

My mom laughed and said "itni khush mat ho." I looked up at her confused "This isn't his'. He bought a new one for you."

Pssst! Main kuch zyada hi khush hogayi thi! I scowled at myself but whatever! My brother loves me so much. My happiness was at its peak.
Then my mom handed me a letter.
"Bhai?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Don't read it now." She said as I was opening the envelope.

"Why?" I frowned. "I have to go. Everyone is waiting and see you after two more days. Apne first day mein padhna. " she caressed my cheek and i nodded,smiling.

After she left from there I kept the letter safely in guitar cover and wore the hat admiring myself in mirror.

I was jumping. My happiness was at its peak. First concert, then meeting Sanam and spending time with them and now this music school and this beauty, I held my guitar, kissing it.

I adjusted the strap around my shoulder and played the only chord which I have learned from YouTube, E major. I was laughing with happiness after hearing the melody.

Honestly speaking, I wasn't able to sleep that night. I woke early at seven and took a bath. I was in bathrobe only, when I tossed slices of bread for myself and poured juice.

When I took a sip from my glass, I remembered the apple juice incident and choked my juice.

"Kya kya kiya maine us din?!" I laughed at myself, "I still can not believe this is real. And if it's a dream,then I don't want to wake up, ever." I finished my breakfast and sat in front of dressing table and my eyes landed on Ameera's hair straightener . "Should I try?" I bit my lower lip.

I have curly hair and never ever tried to straighten it. I plugged in the plug and waited the red light to turn green. I use to help Ameera to straighten her already straight hair. So I know how to.

As the light turned green I started to iron my hair, moving it in upward to downward motion. My hands started paining when I was done after fifteen minutes.

I whistled at my reflection,bmy hair was covering half of my back now which hardly use to reach my shoulder. "Mast lag rahi hu." I winked at myself and looked up at clock, it was eight now.

I stood in front of her wardrobe. It was a sunny day so I decided to wear a beige colour jeans with white cotton shirt. I opened her drawer, where she keeps her sunglasses. I picked a decent one and then got changed into into the chosen look.

I sat in front of mirror again and today I really wanted to look good. So I took my phone and started to watch video on how to apply simple make up.

After watching two-three videos I started to put on some make-up. After finishing, I was quite happy with my self. The video stated that it will take 15-20 minutes but I took 45 minutes

It was 9 am now. I quickly combed my hair for the last time and wore a bracelet. Music bracelet.

I wore a high heels ankle length boot. Took Ameera's beige coloured leather purse and lastly when I spotted the hat, I couldn't resist myself and wore it too and locked the door.

I put my sunglasses on and started my walk towards their hotel. It was 9:45 am and I was halfway. As I reached there at 9:55 am. I saw they are already there.

I walked to them "Good morning. " they turned and replied.

"You are looking different. " Keshav frowned, "in a good way or bad way?" I asked him nervously.
"You did something with your hair?" Sanam questioned and I nodded.

"Don't be nervous. You are looking good." Samar chuckled and Venky nodded. "Aye! That's my hat!" Samar laughed, he was wearing his as well.

I laughed at our similar hat. "Acha hua she has straight hair today or else it would have been hard for us to recognize them." Keshav joked and everyone laughed. Samar punched him playfully.

"Toh chalien?" Sanam asked "Oye ruk! You only asked Suman to join us. Bhul gaya?" Samar reminded him.

"Oh yeah." Sanam moved his hands through his hair. I looked at Sanam and he was in his Ishtyle's video attire, that is, he was to wearing beige. I smiled at it. He was looking breathtaking handsome. Not only him but Samar and Venky were too killing it. And Keshav, he was looking as cute as always.

"Hey guys!" Suman came there and they introduced us to each other. We greeted each other.

"Let's go, drivers are waiting. " Venky said.

"Drivers?" Suman asked "Yeah drivers, we are going in two groups. Decide yours. " Samar said.

"You, me and Venky." She smiled as she held Samar's arm. "That leave me, Sanam and Warisha." Keshav said and we walked out of the hotel.

We sat inside our car. Keshav in front, me and Sanam on backseat.

Before starting the engine Samar called for a race, in a safe manner and they agreed. The drivers started the engine and our journey began!

A/N- You know what guys? Sanam is really coming in Kolkata this month. I was going to attend it too but due to some problem I won't 😭😭😭😭 Can you feel how bad I am feeling?
Sanam 😭😭😭 I know you are going to rock. I wish I was able to see you perform.😔😔😔