6.That Girl

A/N- 3rd update of the day! Was toooooo much excited to post this!
So finally IT IS HERE!! BOOM GUYS!!

***

"Anything wrong? " Keshav asked Sanam, who was looking at a certain direction.

"No. " Sanam replied.

"What happened? " Samar asked marching forward with Venky.

"Ask your brother. " Keshav said and all eyes went on Sanam, and then at the direction where he was looking.

"Anything there?" Venky asked.

"She was crying. " Sanam replied.

The rest of members looked at each other confusedly and Samar asked, "Who was crying? "

"That girl." Sanam replied picking his cell and sliding it inside his hoods' pocket, "we bumped -" and Keshav started to laugh saying- "Leave it, Sanam. Lets take a selfie and inform Kolkata that we are here!" They clicked the pic and Keshav uploaded it on their official page.

"Boys! Car is waiting. " Ben said coming to the boys.

"Yeah lets go." Venky cheered and the whole Band followed Ben.

Samar sat in front with driver and Sanam, Keshav, Venky on the back seat.

"I am in other car." Ben said and went to sit with the rest of group.

When Sanam took out his phone, his eyes went wide as a surprised, "What?! " Came from his mouth.

Samar, Venky, Keshav and even the driver looked at his direction.

"What happened?"

"Why are you shouting? "

"What's wrong?" Were sort of questions which was shot on Sanam.

"This is not mine!" He exclaimed.

"What's not yours?" Everyone asked confusedly seeing his bewildered expression.

"This." Sanam showed them an unknown phone.

"Where did you get that?" Samar laughed seeing a phone that much have costed about 1/3 of what Sanam use.

"I..I don't know. " he looked at the phone and then thought for a little while. The driver of the car was waiting awkwardly for the command and rest were waiting for Sanam to continue.

He then started, "Maybe.." and paused for a while then started again, "While I was playing Pokemon Go I collided with that girl..remember guys, I told you all there?"

Everyone just nodded but Keshav remarked, "Poor girl. You must have hurt her badly that's why she was crying. "

Sanam was still deep in thinking about that collision, "I thought that too but-" Venky cut Sanam's word asking, "Is she still here?"

"No, she left..I think."

"Then we should, too." Samar said and told the driver to start the car.

"But my phone?"

"Sanam...do you reallythink you can get it back? No one is going to return it ." Keshav said.

"Yeah right." Venky nodded but Sanam was thinking of that scene again. "But my Pokémon" he seemed like mourning the lost of his Pokemons that he collected which made everyone else laugh.

"Okay, how does she looked like?" Keshav asked about the girl's appearance.

"Who?" Sanam was confused.