98. Reunion & Meet!

Warisha's POV

"Sanam?!" I bursted in his apartment, "SANAM?!" I was looking around for him, "SANAM KE BACCHE! KAHA HO TUM?" I shouted on top of my lungs.

Samar & Suman Di came out from their room, "Kya hua, Warisha? Why are you shouting?" They asked but the person I was shouting for where nowhere around.

"Sanam kaha hai?" I asked angrily...cute angry? Cause it was Samar standing in front of me.

Samar side glanced at gaming room while descending the stairs. I heaved a heavy sigh and narrowing my eyes I walked towards the gaming room furiously and he was gradually coming in my sight, with headphones plugged in and his whole attention on the T.V screen and fingers tick-tocking on the joystick with speed of light. I snatched the headphones and started hitting him with a cushion on his head.

"Wa..Wa-Warisha?" He was trying to protect himself, "Warisha..game..wari.."

"Game?! GAME?! ABHI BHI GAME?!" I snapped continuously hitting him. Soon his player died because of lack of moves.

He furiously got up and snatched the cushion from me, "Kya hai, Warisha?" He barked. "Kyu maar rahi ho aise? I was at end of the level na!"

"Are you serious, Sanam?" I looked at him, amused.  "Main yaha itne gusse Mein aayi, I behaved like that and all your care is that you were at the end of the level?" I sighed in defeat. " Sorry for interrupting your game!" I pushed the headphones onto him and left without even glancing at him. I heard Samar & Suman Di calling for me but I ignored them getting out from there.

I was in the lift and it opened on next floor and Sanam got it.

How the hell he got here so fast?!

I rolled my eyes ignoring him leaning on the wall. He poked my shoulder with his forefinger twice earning a glare from me.

"I said sorry already na. Waise bhi woh Mummy ka idea tha."

"Why are you sorry?"

"For whatever reason you are angry?"

"Great! You don't know why you are sorry?!" I chuckled sarcastically. " You're sorry just for the sake of being sorry?!" I shook my head in disappointment, getting out from the elevator and continued walking with him following me.

"Why are you talking like those typical girlfriends?" He asked keeping up with me.

"Typical?" I gave him a distasteful look, "now I'm a 'typical' girlfriend!" I scoffed.

"Because you're just being so grumpy past two days!" He added.

"Grumpy? Great!" I paused for a second and then speed walked to increase my distance from him!

I heard his loud sigh before he followed me, "War-Warisha!" Within seconds he was beside me. "Warisha!" He held my forearm making me stop and face him. I stood there keeping my head down.

"Kya hua hai?" He asked softly, "I'm noticing since two days. It's not about the picture prank that we pulled on you then what is it?"

I didn't answer, neither did I change my expression but, my throat felt heavy and eyes were just tearing up.

"Warisha, look at me.." he kept his palm on my face, making me meet his eyes. "You.. you're crying?" He wiped the single drop of tear that betrayed me. "War-" he looked around restlessly, then holding my hand he took me to the nearby bench in garden, "sabse pehle baitho tum." He made me sit and taking his seat beside me he took my hand in between his, " ab batao, Kya hua hai?"

I shook my head replying him in a feeble voice, "kuch nahi hua."

"Risha..?" He said looking into my eyes and there... I got doomed.