28. Answer Me

I was rehearsing for my performance tomorrow. My music school had organized a big event. And guess what? Yes! I was performing too!

And that too with a celebrity guest.
I didn't know who they were but still I was excited!

***

The Event Day

I was moving behind the back stage curtain when the spot light fell on someone and casted the shadow on curtain. I gasped in shock when I saw the shadow.

Not that I was scared or so but because I've waited for it for years...Sanam.

My face lit up a million times and I touched the curtain. "Sanam" I breath his name and surprising the shadow approached near.

 "Sanam" I breath his name and surprising the shadow approached near

(Somehow like that ^^)

Tears of happiness welled up in my eyes and I ran away from there to my greenroom and stared at my reflection. He is here. He is here. I smiled and cried at same time. There was a different happiness blooming inside me. Seeing him after all these years was just ..

I wanna meet him, tell him that I am here. What will be his first words? His reaction? Will he be happy or shock after seeing me?

I walked back to the auditorium and stood in between the audience watching him perform. His voice was making me want to jump. He was singing Jaanta tha.

Bhulu kaise jaise hum mile

And I remembered our first encounter at airport, where I didn't even know that the person with whom I have collided was Sanam.

Teri hi jaagi hai yaad tabse..
Raaton ko neend aye kaise?
Yeh jo badh raha hai nasha tera mere dil me badh raha hai.