67. Act like...

Samar's POV

It's been half an hour, why haven't they returned yet? Should I see? No, I don't want to interrupt something but what if any of them had behaved stupidly? I'll just go and check.

I got out from building and saw that Warisha was sitting on her knee. I looked around to find Sanam but I didn't get any sign. Quickly I walked to her. "Warisha, kya hua? " I asked sitting on my knee as well, patting her cheeks. Her eyes were blank, the sight was horrifying.

"Chalo. Andar chalo." I made her stand up. She was totally lifeless. Many things were running in my mind. What might have happened? If Warisha is here then where is Sanam? I hope that he is fine.

I walked her inside our home, she sat on couch. I wrapped a dry towel around her. She was shivering. "Warisha, kya hua? "

"Samar... " and she shared everything that happened back and then she began to sob again. I was very shocked as I tried to me calm and make her feel better.

"Why is he doing this, Samar? We all know the truth then why is he still behaving like this, now... worst. "

"Tum araam karo. Sab mujhpe chordo." I tried to console her.

"Please sab thik kardo Samar. "

"Main sab thik. Sab. You don't worry."

"I'm worried....not for me but for Sanam. I don't know us Natasha ne use kya bola hoga that he behaved like that." Her voice was heavy, her eyes blinking quite frequently; to stop her tears. "Ja.. Just minutes before he said.. it wasn't my mistake nor his.. Sa-Samar, " she took my hands in hers, she was talking very fast, "tum the na.. Tumne dekha tha na? His eyes, he was crying wha.. While talk.. Talking about us. " I nodded and kept my hand on her cheek saying, "Warisha.. Sshhh.. Calm down." I was trying to soothe her, console her but I didn't know how. "Samar, woh.. "

"Warisha! " I shook her. "Stop." I looked in her eyes, eyes that were teary, red. Eyes that were watching her life felling apart. My heart pained seeing her like that. "Do you trust me? " I asked. She nodded keeping her hands over mine. I hugged her and she held me tightly.

After calming a little she walked in her room and after she changed, I made her sleep so that she'd stop thinking about everything. When she slept, I got out from her room and started thinking all possible way to bring them together.

Sanam was lying. This was the ultimate truth. I know that he didn't date anyone after meeting Warisha. He tried every possible way to find her, then why did he accept all those rumours?

I sat on my bed, "kya reason hosakta hai."

Sanam's POV

I did it again. I made her cry again. She said that she loved me all her life and what did I do? I made cry. I made her suffer. I punished her for nothing and that's the reason; that's the reason why she doesn't deserve me. Why I don't deserve her. I recalled everything, everything that happened between us.

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit! Yeh kya kiya maine? " Moving my hand over my hair I recalled what Warisha said-

End this Misery.

Stop punishing me and yourself.

Everything is a lie.

Tum ho meri jeene ki wajah.

"Stop! Just stop! " I shut my eyes close, covering my ears with my palms trying to ignore all these noises.

"She knew everything. She accepted our mistake. She was ready to forget everything and have a fresh start but I. I was again blinded by Natasha's words."