51. Facing The Reality

"Explain."

I was stunned, frozen, my heart rate was going crazy. I felt a huge lump in my throat. Seeing an angry brother in front of you and holding a newspaper which had a picture of Sanam and me kissing on road. It was blurry and of course taken secretly.

"Warisha?" my brother called again.

"Bhai...yeh..." I stared at the paper in my hand.

"Zee, leave it --"

"Ameera, you stay out of it. What the hell is this, Warisha."

Were the movie stars dead or what that this newspapers chose Sanam and me as their big news.

"Warisha, I need a damn answer! Speak up." He shouted making me flinch.

"Bhai, you know that I have always loved him..." I said in small voice bringing myself in sitting position.

"Warisha! This is not your fantasy world where everything will happen the way you want it to happen! and this..." he snatched the paper showing it to me "is a prove."

"You need to grow up. You are no more a teenage girl who crushes over a celebrity. We don't have any problem with you loving someone but Sanam? How could you?"

"Why--"

"Mom dad kya sochenge after seeing this? They trusted you! And Ameera you knew it all along but didn't you feel the need to stop it?!" He spat at us angrily.

"Zee! We all have chosen are partner then why are you freaking out if she did the same?" Ameera countered "Just because her status is headline doesn't mean she did something wrong! She didn't break anyone's trust!"

He gave me a disapproving look before leaving my room. I was stuck on my place, my eyes on the newspaper. "Why the hell this needed to happen today? Sanam was already not in a good mood yesterday and now this." I moved my both hand over my hair.

Ameera pulled me in a hug "Stay calm."

"I need to call Sanam." I said with disoriented thought. She passed me my phone and I called him but he didn't answer. "He is not picking up my call."

"Samar ko try kar.."

I nodded dialing Samar's number and he answered. "Hey Warisha..how are you? Sanam told be about your injury."

I think he doesn't know anything about it yet.

"Ah..yeah, it's better now. Um..Sanam kaha hai?

"Woh so raha hai. Kal raat bhar he was playing video games. Bohout hi stressed lag raha tha."

"Samar....There's a problem.." I mumbled.

"Warisha...everything is okay na? Why are you sounding so upset?" he was sounding worried himself.

"Just see the newspaper ...you'll know." I said while biting my nail.

"Acha wait..." he replied, probably while walking to get the newspaper. "Hai kya...what?" he gasped.

"Warisha?! How could you two be so careless..."

"Samar...you don't the.. the situation behind --"

"Of course I know! It all happened all because of that..." he paused.

"Because of what Samar?" I asked him to continue .

"Nothing...don't worry about it. We'll manipulate the picture. Waise bhi it's nothing. Stay calm okay?" he tried to make me normal but my mind was not thinking about the news anymore.

"Samar. I don't give a damn about this paper. You were saying something, what is it Samar... I know it's something ..please ."

Somewhere I feel that the reason behind Sanam's behavior is Natasha. I cannot forget how his eyes wandered on her.