82. Jealous 2.0

Warisha's POV

Sanam was combing his wet hair with his fingers when I bursted in his vanity.

"Warisha.. " he looked at me through the mirror, "where were you? I was searching for you after my shot."

"I walked away.. " I took slow steps towards him, "I wasn't able to see you holding someone else in your arms." I said honestly and stood behind her.

"Warisha.. "

I ignored his words as I stood behind him without breaking our eye contact, "why haven't you changed into something dry? You'll catch cold if you stay in this clothes." I said as I removed his jacket that was drenched with fake rain water.

"War-"

"You already know that I'm jealous right now, don't you? " I said his line that he said to me some months ago.

"Risha-" he turned to face me and I shushed him.

"I really hate it when you are close to someone else... Even if that's for camera."

"Warisha don't -"

"Don't what, Sanam? " I asked him looking into his eyes.

"You know what."

I know he didn't want me to remind him what happened back then. But I had to. I couldn't see him feeling guilty for this everytime. He needed to know that I have forgiven him long ago and he should to forgive himself and let this go.

"I don't." I shook my head and then I held his hand and put it on my waist, "I hated how your arms were encircled around her waist.. " then I closed the distance between us, "and she was this close to you."

I could feel his heart beating rapidly, same as mine and he held me properly. I raised my faced and lowered my gaze to his lips, "I hate that your lips were only an inch away from hers and that she could feel you this close to her. I hate it. I so hate it." I met his eyes again.

"So, what you're gonna do about it? " he asked softly.

"Let her know that you're mine. Only mine." And I kissed him and I knew that that bitch was watching us. I could see her reflection on mirror, she was peeping through the gap of the door. I wanted to stare at her directly to let her know that I knew she was here but my eyes were closed involuntary in response to his kiss.

"In future, when you recall our vanity moment. This is what I want you to remember. " I smiled at him.

He smiled back kissing my forehead, "Thank you for correctly my mistake."

__

The shoots were done and now it was our time for promoting our album. Several conferences were held and we also had to appear on some game shows. Everything about it was exciting except for the fact that Natasha was also a part of it. Just because of promotion's sake.

Our today's host started to announce our name one by one and all of us entered and got seated.

As always, I was seating between the Puri brothers with Keshav and Venky on their either side and then Natasha in middle and after her, Armaan and Amaal.

"Welcome guys! " our host, Rebel cheered.

"Hey Rebel! " we said together.

"How are you all? "

Good/Great/Awesome. Different reply from different people.

"So, are you guys ready to do some masti with us today?. "

"Always." I laughed

3rd person's POV

"Uh.. Warisha seems most excited here so let's start with you only. " Rebel said.