13. The Invitition

Early update! Check out the new song from the band guys! Oh! I just love their intense look! 😍😍😍😍

Want the link?

When I look at the table,whole band was sitting there and sipping their tea or coffee.

I stood still on the spot when Sanam called "Chalo." We walked to the table. Sanam sat beside Keshav and I got sit between the Puri brothers. They all wished me Good Morning and I greeted back with a genuine smile but shyly too.

"We have ordered pancakes and fruit juice. Good with you two?" Keshav asked.

"Yeah." Sanam said while rubbing his hands together ready to eat. My head was still aching a little and sitting with the whole band wasn't doing any help. It made me feel weird. Mujhe yeh hi samajh nahi araha tha that yeh sach me horaha or is it a dream?

"Samar,order a glass of lemonade for her." Sanam added.

Samar looked up from his plate and so did I. "Lemonade? Why?" He asked.

"Hangover bro." Keshav commented and I coughed my food.

Venky nudged him "Keshu."

"Here." Samar offered me a glass of water. I accepted it,after taking a sip I thanked him. "Ignore him uski adat hai.It happens." Samar comforted me and I smile. Damn! Samar is a sweetheart!

"Ab to believe hogaya na that ,this isn't a dream?" Sanam whispered in my ear and I got stunned for couple of second, then nodded in reply "Hogaya." Answering him and telling everyone that I am done with my breakfast at same time.

"Are you..usually this quite?" Keshav asked taking my attention. "Quiet?" Sanam interrupted "Bhai,she can be anything but quite." He laughed.

I frowned "I..." I struggled for words but couldn't find any. Everyone says that I talk a lot but I don't think so.

"Well,Warisha. Returning Sanam's phone was really nice thing." Venky appreciated making me smile broadly "Thank you."

After some minutes of silence
"I should leave now. " I added.

"Leave?" Sanam looked at me and I nodded.

They all greeted me with smile as I stood up from the table. Sanam excused himself to give me my phone and purse from their car. We walked in silence.

"Let me drop you." He offered while handling me my belongings. I looked and him "No,its okay. I'll manage."

"Okay. But let me help you with a cab at least. " I nodded and we walked out. "You know. I'll always remember this day. Thank you." I said and he smiled "So will I. Aakhir roz roz itni pagal fan thodi na milti he." And laughed,I joined him too.

He stopped a Cab and I took a seat thanking him again. He leaned on the cab's window and said "We are visiting the Riverside park today. You are welcome to join us."

I really wasn't able to believe what I heard. Sanam Puri! The Sanam Puri was asking me to join them and I nodded like an idiot. He chuckled and stood straight. The driver started the engine and I kept looking at him till the distance allowed me too.

When I reached Ameera's house,I saw a note kept on the table by her to me.

Warisha

I know that you are going to be mad but by the time you are reading this letter,I will be on a train to Goa.Yes,me and my friends have planned a trip there. MOM ka call aye to dekh lena and SORRY again