46.A Girly Sleepover

No sooner I entered my flat, Harshita started to shoot her lined up questions at once.

"Wari...Is this real or am I dreaming? Did I really meet Sanam? Was I really on a drive with him? OH EM GEEEE I KHANT BELIEVE IT!" She danced around my living room goofily and pouring all her excitement, surprise and happiness with her words. I sat down on couch, supporting my head on my palm, and watching my friend happily dancing around with a huge grin. Seeing her going crazy I thanked my Allah that I am so happy no one saw me doing all this, and I was alone when I was going through this same emotions and doing same actions.

I.N.S.A.N.E. but Awwwdorable.

Awwwdorable? Cute word btw! I laughed at my thought and my friend.

"He is such a sweetheart! He called me cutie!" She knelt down before me holding my hand and looking at me with super cute face which made me go awwww "he called me CUTIE! And his sister!"

I shook my head at her, "You are the first one who is this happy because Sanam called you his SISTER! I doubt that you're normal."

And with my this sentence her goofy smile was replaced by a wicked grin. "What?" I asked her. She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I moved my hand asking her 'what' again.

Then she sat beside me and pushed my shoulder with hers. "Kya hua?" I asked her bringing my eyebrows together and shifting a little away from her. She hopped closing the distance again repeating her action and I moved again, "kya kar rahi hai?" (What are you doing?)

When I was stuck between her and handrest, I stood up from couch, "Harshi...!" I glared. She hopped excitedly, holding me by my forearms she asked with a grin:

"You two are a thing right?"

I blinked at her words, trying to maintain my facial expression as normal. "N..no..what are you talking about?" I turned away from her.

She popped in front of me. "I am talking about you.." she pointed at me then at the door "and Sanam being a.." she moved her fingers air quoting her last word: "thing."

I looked at her narrowing my eyes. "What thing?" I copied her action.

"Ufff! Tu hi hai na? Sanam ki Sanam?" She winked.

I gaped at her words, butterflies started doing cartwheels inside my stomach. The corner of my lips itching to carve a smile and I struggled hard not to blush. Damn! Har ek friend kameena hota hai!

"Kuch bhi kya?" I tucked my hair behind my ear (a/n - I nearly wrote stomach instead of ear LMAO 😂😂) walking passed her but she slither in again. "Oyeeee...look at this tamatar jaise shakal." She pinched my cheeks.

"Awwhhh...Harshita!" I slapped her hands away and rubbing my cheeks, "bas bhi kar! We are not a thing okay?!" I lied but giving up on hiding my grin.

"SANAMian hote hue bhi bhul gayi that hum SANAMians se kuch nahi chipta?!" (Being a SANAMian yourself you forgot that nothing could be hidden from SANAMians?)

I was just looking a place to hide. She was so right! We always knew that whom Samar or Sanam are dating then how can I expect my truth to be hidden?

"We all saw Sanam holding your arms during the live okay?!" She kept her point proudly. Of course I know! Because after the live chat, Instagram was flooding with the screenshot of that slight second where Sanam's hands were around me. This Sanamians I say!

The question by them wasn't that why Sanam was holding me but it was: 'Why he removed it as soon as it was seen and pretended not to.'

"That was because...." I turned away from her trying to think of a suitable escape.