5.The Swap

We had came to a Riverside Amusement Park to enjoy with whole family as bhai was leaving tomorrow but it waa raining heavily and all of the people were sitting under the sheds, or tree, or any sort of things that can protect them from rain.

Whole park was silent. But it was so beautiful. Raindrops falling on river, dark clouds and lightning. Oh! I want to dance!.

"Mummy.." I elbowed my mom giving an extra sweet smile.

"What?" She asked and I kept the smile plastered on my face. She narrowed her eyes toward me.

I wiggled my brows saying, "Please..can I? "

"No!" My mom said shaking her head.

I sat there pouting like a kid and Arisha copied me as well.

"What happened? " Papa asked.

"Your princess wants to get herself drench in the rain."

"So? What's the problem? Go on Warisha." Papa said happily.

"Warisha n-" my brother started but he was late. I was gone with Arisha, his daughter, following my footstep.

"I shouldn't have named my daughter after Warisha. " I heard my brother saying.

Everyone under shade were smiling while looking at me and Arisha enjoying in rain. I was feeling shy at first but still I continued dancing and enjoying in the rain with my niece. I called my brother to join me but he kept filming me and his daughter. Later, Rest of the kids joined me too.

I was really enjoying the moment. I was running in the park with kids following me and as the children and I were passing by different sheds, people were laughing and cheering for us.

Soon Bhai and Bhabhi joined us too and so did many other people. People were smiling at me for starting this thing and I was feeling really shy.

I really enjoyed the day. "You were looking like those heroine who starts the rain dance and people follows her." My brother said as we were walking out from the park.

"Bhai.." I said shyly.

"Thanks for making my last day here so memorable. I really enjoyed dancing with you-"

"And half of the park." Bhabhi added laughingly.

"Arisha is a photocopy of you." My brother said in disbelief.

"Ek sambhalti nahi aur dusri ko bhi apne jaise bana rahi hai." (Can't handle one and you are making another one like you) my father joked.

"And who raised the first one?" My mom asked him.

"Of course me." Papa said proudly. "She was a star today! You know Warisha, I don't stop you from doing things which most of fathers does because its your life and its up to you how you are going to live it. One should leave each and every moment."

I'm always going to keep this in mind. I made a promise to myself.

"Because Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come." My brother completed.

"Too emotional. " I said wiping my fake tears and everyone laughed "Drama Queen."

"That I am." And joined them too.

We reached our home after little more than an hour and changed our drenched cloths.

***

"All ready?" My mom asked Zeeshan Bhai.

"Everything. "