71. Not Again

I didn't plan to update today but then I saw the date. It's 13th! A whole six month to the day when I saw THEM! Saw HIM! Shook hand and taken selfie with Keshu! Got hug from Venky! Six month to the moment when Sanam threw water on us (crowd). So... Happiness share karna to banta tha and so this update is for that! Enjoy! 😁

"Why are you doing this?" My voice was pleading.

"I'm not doing anything. " he was still holding my face and I could feel his eyes on me.

"Yes, you are! Sometimes you behave that I don't matter to you and sometimes it's like I'm the only thing that matter."

"Things come and go. But you are not a thing. "

"Then what am I? Who am I to you Sanam? For you? Who am I?" I screamed in whisper.

He removed his hand from me and sensing that he was about to move away I fisted his shirt, "No! I won't let you escape this. Not again. Enough of your games and enough of your lies. Now be a man and tell me the truth. "

"You wanna know the truth? "

"Uh huh. "

"Then listen." He cupped face and by now our eyes adjusted with our dark surrounding so, we were able to see very faded figure. "We cannot be together. It's as simple as that. Do you get that? "

I sighed in defeat, "Whatever."

Okay! I can't argue with him anymore. My love doesn't need to be reciprocated. If that's what he wants then let it be.

"Good! " he cheered getting up. "Now please stop crying like a kid. That you are. " he mocked, "and be good company. "

"I'm not a kid! " I snapped getting up.

"That was a quick comeback from a crybaby like you. " he said sweetly with sarcasm dripping from it as he sat on table.

"Stop it! "

"I haven't even started anything yet. Then what should I stop, huh? " he repeated my line that I said earlier.

"At least come with something original." I said sweetly.

"Do you have crayons? "

"What? " I asked confusedly, "Why on earth you want crayons right now. In this dark room? "

"You have it not?"

"Of course NOT. "

"Useless people. " he mumbled spinning his chair and looking for something.

I scowled at him and then sat on desk near him because that was the only comfortable place to sit. "We are trapped. Aren't we? "

"You are behaving as it's the first time."

"With my ex, yes. " I pointed.

"Whoa! " he stood in front of me and keeping his hand on my either side of the desk and bending close, "you are getting good."

I know my heartbeat was going crazy but now, I was ready to play this 'nautanki' game in his way. "Yeah... " I sighed. "Now that it's clear that we are over then there's no use of watering the dead flower. Both of us deserve better. You got someone better than me. She's beautiful, perfect. " and plastic that I wanted to add but I didn't.

"Hmm.. Yeah she is pretty. "

I held his shoulder, "She is. And if you don't mind then please maintain your friendly distance with me. " I said with a smile while pushing his figure away from me.