Welcome to Detroit City!!!

I got up early in the morning to get my boy to the daycare.
I honestly cried, when i brought him over, but the little Fucker was happy to have some friends to play with and ran off. Thanks....
Then i drove by my little sisters workplace to say my Goodbye and after that to my Mom.

She gave me a long speech, that i should take care off myself, stay out off trouble and overall away from men...
I promised her i would, huged her and drove home to get my bags and call a cab to take me to the airport.

Check-in and boarding went absolutely perfect, since i spent a shitload of money for a first class flight. I got seated, texted Ronnie that i was on my way now and the plan took off......

After a 9 hour flight, i'd landed safe at Detroit Airport and damn, i was exhausted. All I wanted to do now, is get my luggage, a cab and go to my hotel.
1 hour later ( i think the damn cab driver played me and drove around to earn more money) i finally arrived at the hotel. It was wonderful and so was my suite. I gave the poor guy that had to carry half off my closet a generous tip and jumped on my king size bed.
I fell asleep immediately....

I woke up the next morning from my cellphone ringing, i groaned and had to search for the damn thing.
I answered and Ronnie was yelling at me "Welcome to Detroit City bestie!"
"Yeah" i groaned and trotted over to the bathroom.
"How did you sleep, how's the suite?" she started questioning me, while i looked at myself in the mirror and jumped away scared from what i was seeing.

My blond hair was all over the place, i still wore my clothes from yesterday, but that was nothing compared to my face. My Mascara and eyeliner were all over it. I looked like a racoon on cocain....
"Tina! Hey, Tina!!!! You there???" Ronnie snapped me out off my little Rocky Horror Picture Show and i decided to leave that thing, that i think was me, as it was for now and order some breakfast over the roomservice.

"Yes, i'm here." I answered her."Room is great and i've slept like a baby."
"What are your plans for the day"she asked.
'How can one person be in such a good mood in the morning and talk so damn much?' was all i could think rn.
"Get the racoon out off my face" i mumbled.
"What?"
"Nothing....! I'll take a shower, get ready and go to the places i want to donate too" i answered.
"Listen bestie, i'll take to you later, okay?! I have to order some breakfast. I neeeeed coffee"
"Alright sweetie, call me later and have a great day. Love ya"
"Yeah, love you too" i said before hanging up and ordering breakfast.

After breakfast and a refreshing shower, i dried my hair, brushed my teeth, i put on some jeans, tank top, nike air max, grabbed a hoodie, my handbag and walked out the door.
Down at the lobby, i let the receptionist call for a cab and drove to the first stop on my list, the orphanage.....

I arrived there after a few minutes, payed the driver and walked in.
After i'd told the nice lady at the front desk why i was here, she offered to show me around a bit and maybe stay with the kids for some time.
'Great' i thought 'me and kids'. Don't get me wrong, i really love kids. But since i had to have an abortion 10 years ago, I tried not to be around them too much.

"And these are our kids from 5-7 years old" the Lady, Liz, told me and almost pushed me into the room where 10 kids sat and looked at me.
"Hi, I'm Tina" i said and waved a little bit when i walked over to them to play and stay for a little bit with them.

2 hours and a looooooooot of question from the kids later, Liz came back and i walked with her out. The kids were absolutely adorable and I'd already decided, that i would like to spend some time with them. Even though it still was painful for me to be around....
" Liz, i'll be staying here for a while now and i thought, that maybe if you would need someone to play with the kids, i would love to do that. Without payment for sure" i told her and she smiled from one ear to the other.
"That would be lovely, Tina. The kids really like you."
"Then that's a deal. When should i be here tomorrow morning?" I asked while getting ready to leave.
"You can come in whenever you want. But actually, would you like to stay a bit longer? One of our secret donaters is coming in a few minutes and i think it would be great for you to meet him" she smiled at me.
"Don't get me wrong Liz," i said "but why would it be great for me to meet one off your donaters?"
I already gave her my check over 1 million dollars. She almost had a heartattack.
So maybe she thought it would be nice if one donater meets the other?!?!?!
"You'll see" she smiled at me and walked with me along the hallway to the frontdesk.

As soon as we arrived there the frontdoor swung open and in walked 4 men.
The first one i saw was a pretty tall and honestly chubby black guy. 2nd was another black man wearing jeans, sneakers and a hoodie. 3rd was a man i thought i'd seen somewhere, but couldn't remember. He was tall, with a beard, bald headed, wearing almost the same as guy no 2.
And then the smallest of the 4 took off his hoodie that covered his face almost completly.

OH MY GOD..........

"It's soo good to see you guys" Liz said walking past me and opening her arms to hug one after the other.
I still stood frozen at the same place, looking at the scene in front off me and trying my hardest that my jaw wouldn't drop and roll over the whole place.

"Who's that?" the bald headed white dude ( well, now I knew exactly who he was) asked Liz and nodded in my direction.
She waved me over with a wide smile on her face. So i started to move.
Liz grabbed my hand when i arrived at the small group and said "this is Tina, she came all the way over here from Germany to donate to our orphanage and if that wouldn't be enough, she voluntered to help us a little bit with the kids."
"That's nice" the 2nd guy mentioned. But i didn't hear it. Tbh i still tried my hardest not to stare at no 4, or worst, to faint in front off him.

"Tina, let me introduce you to these 4 fine gentlemen" she chuckled a bit.
"This is Sam" no.1 reached out his hand and i smiled at him and shook it.
"This one is Denaun" no.2 also reached out his hand, i smiled and shook it too. ( and yes, i already knew who he was)
"This is Paul" same procedure with bald head as before.

"And this is Marshall. But you probably know him as Eminem?!" Liz said.