Making plans....

~ Marshall's POV ~

"You WHAT????" Kim screamed into the phone, when I told her my decision to ask Tina to marry me.
"Yeah" I replied and scratched my head. I turned around, to look if Tina had probably woken up, yet. But she was still upstairs.
I had woken up this morning and after my morning routine, I had called Kim. I thought she would have the right to know, since she's my girls mother and my friend.
"I want to marry her, Kim. I don't want to be without her."
"And i thought, I would be at least in this case the only one" she sighed but started laughing after it "thanks Marshall, you destroyed my hopes!" I had to laugh with her.
"I'm sorry. But sure as hell, you'll always stay the one I married and divorced twice!"
"Guess I can live with that!" She chuckled and then got serious again. "How do you want to ask her? I mean, you have a plan, right? And a ring?"
"None of it, yet!" I answered her and she started laughing again.
"Please make a plan and get her a ring. I really don't want you to ask her, like you asked me the first time. 'Yo, bitch let's get married' " she mocked me and I started laughing, "I think then she would say NO!"
"Heeey, I didn't say bitch!" I defended myself laughing.
"Yeah, but the rest is true, you know that. But jokes aside, how do you wanna do it?" She asked me now and it was time, to ask my ex-wife for her help.
"I don't know exactly, yet. But I thought maybe you could help me?" I told her unsure.
"Sure, she's my friend, like you and I want y'all to be happy. Tell me what you need!"

Puuuuhhhhh......

"Well, I know you two are going to New York in 2 weeks, right? And I thought you could help me find out, what kind of ring she would want?!"
"Suuuuure," she answered and sounded honestly hyped about it. "Anything else?"
"Yeah, you could find out if she even would want to marry me!" I told her laughing uncomfortably.
"Don't be stupid Marshall. Tina loves you so damn much. She will marry you!"
"I know she loves me, believe me, I do. But that still doesn't mean, she would marry me."

After what I did to her and even that she's staying with me, maybe a marriage would be to big of a commitment for her?!?!

"I'll find out, okay?" She assured me and shortly after we ended the call. 10 minutes later, my hopefully soon to be wife, walked a coffee cup in hand, smiling into the living room and kissed my forehead.
"Good morning sexy" she said and made me smile instantly, putting the cup on the table and sat on my lap, straddling me. My hands wandered over her upper thighs and around her hips to her ass.
"Good mornin' beautiful!" I kissed her and could feel myself getting hard, from her little unintentional movements on my dick.

She's awake for 5 minutes, calm down fucker...

The kiss got heated in seconds and her hands rubbed softly over my arms, before she let them slide under my shirt.
"I think it's really a good morning" she whispered, while she was kissing along my jawline. My head rolled back and I closed my eyes under her touch. She pulled my shirt over my head, before she started to kiss my chest and down my stomach, while sliding down my lap, to kneel between my legs on the ground in front off me.

God damn.... she so fucking sexy.....

Her hand grabbed my waistband and she pulled it, along with my boxers, lightly down to reveal my already hard cock. My hands flew up to her head and brushed lightly through her hair, before I brought them together to hold them in my fist. Without any licking and teasing, she took my dick right in her mouth, which let a loud moan escape my mouth. She bopped her head up and down and I warned her, that if she would continue like this, I would cum, but she didn't even listen and just continued. It took her a few more licks over my tip and I came into her mouth, moaning and cussing. She swallowed and got up.
"You're crazy, lady!" I smiled at her, still catching my breath, while I came down from my high.
"Yup, about you!" She smirked and turned on her heels, "I'll go and brush my teeth again. I'll be back in a minute." And she went out the room.
Meanwhile I had pulled my pants back up and sat down thinking about her. Would she really want to marry me? Honestly, I had to understand if she didn't. I had put her through a hell lot, in the short time that we were a couple. I broke up with her, lied to her, then all the hoe trouble and to top it all off, I had hit her.
I could be happy that she still hadn't left me!

Maybe I should wait.....

Hell NO!! I wanted to put a ring on her finger and make her mine. I know that wouldn't keep her from leaving me, if I screwed up again. But I wanted the world to know that she was mine. Over the month I had seen, how people, specially men looked at her. I knew she never would cheat on me, she didn't even look at them and only had eyes for me. But it was them , I wanted to keep from hitting on her. Without sounding cocky, but hey I'm Eminem! They would definitely think twice before getting after my wife. She just had something naturally sexy to her, even if she would wear sweatpants, shirt and sneakers. And she is a true beauty! And don't forget her smile and the way she behaved, when she was outside. A true lady! And I'm a man, I know women like her are a major turn on.
"Babe? You okay?" She asked me and I hadn't realized she came back.
"Yeah, sure!" I pulled her down in my lap by her hand and hugged her tight to my body, leaning my head on her shoulder.

Ask her what she thinks about marriage in general....
No, idiot! Don't! She ain't stupid!! She'll catch up, that something is going on!!!

"Really?" She asked me with a questioning look and brushed over my cheek with her fingertips. "You know that you can talk to me Marshall?!"
"I know Tina. I promise, everything is fine" I assured her with a small smile, "I just thought about work."
"Okay" she smiled and kissed me, "if you say so! But just so you know, whatever it is that's torturing your gorgeous head, I'm here!"
"I know beautiful!" I told her and placed her beside me to crawl over her and lay her on her back.
"What are we doing today?" She asked me, while I was now hovering over her. Without answering her question I let my hand slide into her pants and started to massage her clit. She moaned immediately under my touch and god.... I wanted to fuck her till judgement day!
"How about I'll pay you back, for earlier?!" I suggested and pulled her thong aside to enter her with 2 fingers....