An unexpected invitation (pt.2)

As Ronnie had said, she had dragged me yesterday to get my hairs and nails done. And now that I was getting ready for the concert, I could definitely see that she was right. I had looked like a scarecrow. Now my bob was cutted perfectly again and Ronnie was standing behind the chair I sat on, in the middle of my bathroom and was making light waves in my hair. My make-up was already finished 30 minutes ago. Veronica had ordered a professional make-up artist to our home, to get my face made perfectly too. I had told her, that I didn't wanted to look like a doll, but she had only waved it off and told me, that I had to look absolutely breathtaking tonight. Well, I tried...
But when she had decided to put me into a tight, short dress, I had put my foot down. Dolled up was one thing, slutty another!
So I wore a destroyed jeans, white shirt, white jacket and nude colored high heels.
"You look hot as fuck!" Veronica complimented me when I was finished. "If I would be a man, I so would want to nail you!" I raised my eyebrows and started laughing.
"Thanks? I guess...."

Sometimes she was really weird....

"You have 20 minutes till we have to go, how about I give you a whiskey to calm your nerves?" She suggested and I nodded. I had asked her to take me to the arena, so I wouldn't have to search for a parking lot and could sneak inside, hopefully without the media seeing me. I downed the drink with one sip and was ready to leave. I grabbed my handbag, with my cellphone, cigarettes, tissues and the ticket and backstage pass inside, ruffled one more time through my hair and walked out the door with Ronnie behind me.

"Let me hug you!" Ronnie ordered me when she had stopped at the VIP entrance of the Arena and leaned over the center console. "Good Luck bestie. I love you!" She said and I kissed her cheek once.
"Thank you and I love you too!" She released me and I got out off the car and speed walked to the entrance, while getting the pass and ticket out. I pulled the backstage pass over my head, to let it hang around my neck and showed the ticket to the guard at the door.
"Have fun." He mumbled and I thanked him and stepped inside. The music was already pretty loud and I tried to find my way to the locker rooms, where the artists would be. I finally had found the right way and walked down a hallway, when a door to my right was opened and a loud yelling black dude came out. He stopped yelling immediately when he saw me and scanned me up and down, before kissing his teeth.

Dude....... I'm sooooooo the wrong woman to hit at.......

"And who dat hottie we got here?" He asked me and stepped one step closer. I only looked at him and shook my head.
"Nothing for you!" I smiled sarcastically at him and a group of men came out behind him.
"Yo, Sean, stop with the chicks and get your a...." he stopped dead in his tracks and stared a whole into my face. It was Marshall.....
"Are ya insane?" The Sean dude turned around to look at him. "Man, look at her, she's extra fine!" I just stood there and stared back at the love of my life, who now turned his eyes reluctantly away from me, to shot Sean dude a glare.
"She is! And she belongs to me! You better back off..." it took me everything to hold myself back from crying, when I heard his words. And before I could react, Marshall had pushed past everyone and pulled me at my waist close to his body.
"Tell me this is not a dream!" He whispered in my ear and wrapped his arms tightly around my body.

Don't cry Tina.....

I wrapped my arms around his back and held him as close to me as I could and whispered into his ear.
"It's not! I'm here!" I could feel his body trembling and I knew instantly that he was about to cry. So I rubbed over his back and started talking to him again.
"Marshall it's okay, I'm here now! Baby please calm down!" He pulled away a little from me, his hands moved to my face to cup it and he kissed me.

Ooooohhhhh. Myyyyyyy. Gooooood!!!!!

The butterflies in my stomach were now a whole hive, for the first time in month I felt alive again and I was complete again.
"Yeah, man, we get it! She's yours!" Sean dude chuckled behind Marshall and he pulled away from me.
"You can bet yo ass on that. Now go on stage and get the crowed ready for me!" He ordered him with a smirk, before he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room he had walked out off. "Everyone out!" He yelled once and I couldn't help but chuckle.
"Look who's here!" Royce came over to me and was about to hug me, but Marshall pulled me to his side.
"Not now Nickel!" Royce smirked at him and nodded once, before he turned around and ushered the others out. The door closed behind them and I was alone with Marshall, who now released my hand and took two steps further into the room, both of his hands around the back of his neck.
"Marshall..." I started to get him to look at me, but nothing happened. I was immediately catapulted back, to how he had ignored me, when he had left me and I cryed instantly. "Marshall, please don't ignore me again..." I almost whispered with a tear filled voice, "I can't take you ignoring me, please..." he had turned around already and looked at me, tears also running over his cheeks. He rushed over to me and pulled me to his body, his hands under my jacket and kissed me passionately.
"Tina, I'm so sorry. So so sorry! Please forgive me!" He begged me and was about to fall down to his knees. I knew why he would have kneeled down, to beg me like I had begged him. But I kept him secured to my body, I refused to let the man I love kneel in front of me.
"Look at me Marshall!" I ordered softly and he opened his beautiful eyes, that I had missed so much and did as I had told him. " I don't know if I can ever forget what you've done! But I will forgive you, so you can move on with your life!" It hurted like a motherfucker to say those words, but I wanted him to move on, even if it was without me.
He looked at me totally confused and then you could see some kind of realization washing over his face and he pulled away from me.
"I'm sorry for touching and kissing you." He apologized and his voice broke and the tears were back.

Huh????? What the fuck is wrong now????

"What the fuck are you apologizing for?" I asked him getting angry.
"You're only here for closure, right?" He asked me and brushed his hand over his face. "You said it yourself, you want me to move on. That's why I'm sorry for kissing you!"
"I am not here for closure, though it would be nice to know why you didn't want me no more." I almost yelled at him now, all the frustration was about to set free. "I said that because I think that it was your wish, I mean you left me, right?!" He took to steps towards me, standing now toe to toe with me.
"Do you still love me?"

THAT MAN IS INSANE!!!!!

"What?" I asked him confused about his mood swings.
"Do you still love me, Tina?!"
"The better question is, do you still love me, Marshall!" I stated and his hands shot to my neck and his lips smashed on mine. He walked me backwards, kissing me with such a hunger, that my body was on fire in seconds. His hands had left my neck, when he had backed me up the wall and were now all over my body. He started to kiss along my jaw line and down my neck, pulling my jacket over my shoulders. I closed my eyes under his affection that I have craved for.
"Marshall..." I got out during my breathing got heavier.

Gosh, he could turn me on.....

He stopped kissing me and looked at me with an awaiting look.
"Answer my question. Do you still love me?" He smiled sadly at me and took a deep breath.
"I love you more than you can ever imagine, Tina!" I could feel my eyes, getting watery again.
"I love you too, you god damn idiot!"