Seychelles

It was the middle of February 2016, the 20th to be exact and today Marshall and I would fly to the Seychelles together. He wanted us to go before we would have to go to South America, where he would perform at Lollapalooza in 3 different countries. For sure I would have to go with him and since our son was gone, I had no reason to stay at home. Blacky would stay with Ronnie, like this week.
"I can't wait, to have you on a beach all to myself." Marshall whispered in my ear, while we were sitting on the private jet. I smiled to myself and turned my head to kiss him shortly.
"I never thought you'd be a beach person." It's true, I actually don't think he likes the sun as much as I do.
I mean, he's a pretty pale dude...
"I don't need the sun as much as you." He said and smirked, "but you, on a private beach, hopefully naked, that's something I can't hardly wait for." I chuckled and he kissed my neck, before he let his hand slide up my thigh to my center.
"Marshall...." I tried to stop him, but he cutted me off with a "Shhhh" and his hand opened the button on my jeans. His other hand grabbed my hand and guided it into his already open pants.

When the hell did he open his pants?????????

He had guided my hand into his boxershorts and layed it on his dick. While his other hand had reached his desired destination, under my thong, on my clit, which made me gasp lightly.
"Marshall..." I started between breathing heavier, because he was massaging my clit now with two fingers. "Babe, the stewardess can come back any minute." He didn't even listen, instead he kissed along my neck to my ear.
"Make me cum, beautiful!" He ordered seductively and bit my earlobe.
"What if I don't want to?" I challenged him and turned my head to him to kiss him. As answer he layed his palm over my clit and pushed hard shortly, before he whispered against my lips.
"You know you want to, babe and if you make me cum, I'll do the same for you!" He kissed me again and went on with his fingers, while I had started to pump my hand up and down on his dick.
20 minutes later I had to get up to wash my hand and when I came back, a satisfied Marshall sat in his seat, a dirty smile on his face.
"You're something else, you know that, right?" I told him shaking my head and chuckling. He reached out his hand and pulled me on his lap.
"Beautiful, that was only the start. I promise you, this week you'll have my dick more times in every hole I can stick it in your body, than you'll see the sunlight!" I bursted out laughing and shook my head.
"What have I gotten myself into?" I sighed and he smirked and answered.
"Better question will be, how many times have I stuck myself into you!"

You god damn sly fucker.......

He was right about the sunlight part. The second we had stepped into the villa he had rented, he pulled me to the bedroom.
"Take your clothes off, beautiful!" He ordered me, while he locked the door and leaned with his back on it, his hands in his pants pockets.
"What do I get?" I asked him and started to unbutton my blouse slowly, not breaking eye contact with him.
"Besides my dick in your pussy? What else do you want?" He asked me, walked over to me and grabbed the open part on my blouse and pulled on it. The buttons were flying through the room when he had ripped open the rest.

Thanks...... there goes my new Valentino blouse..... Fuck it!!!!! That's hotter than hell!!!!!

He scanned my upper body and then looked behind my to the bed, while he let his thumb glide over his lower lip. He was thinking of something.....
"Get those close off your sexy body, before I'll rip them also off." He kissed me passionately and grabbed my boobs with both hands. "Then lay down, I'll be back in a minute." He turned around and left the room.

What the....... Never mind, let's get undressed! I bet this'll be goooooooooood!!!!!!!!

I was laying completely naked on the bed, when he walked back in, only wearing his pants. He crawled between my legs and kissed me when he reached my face, while he pulled something out off his pants pocket. He grabbed both my wrists and pulled them over my head, still kissing me passionately. By now I knew what he was about to do and my body was on fire immediately. He had gotten a silk belt from one of my dresses and wrapped it now around my wrists.
"Leave your hands up there, a'right? Or I'll make this a lot more torturous for you, beautiful." He smirked and I nodded smiling, but gasped shortly after, when he had pushed 2 fingers into my pussy. "Oh I so will enjoy this week!" He said and the dirty smile was back again. I had closed my eyes and let myself fully fall in his mercy. And hell, I didn't regret it!
He started kissing down my body, licked, bit and sucked lightly on my nipples and his hands were caressing every inch of my skin, before I could feel his tongue on my clit. I had the feeling I was hyperventilating from breathing so heavily and fast and while he not only now licked and sucked on the most sensitive part on my body, he also pushed 2 fingers inside me again, which made me moan out loud.
"Don't cum, baby!" He ordered me when he stopped shortly. "I want my dick inside you when you cum!" I swear I wanted to rip out my hair by now.

Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk!!!!!

"Then fuck me already!" I yelled out and I could hear him chuckle.
"So desperate to feel my dick, huh?" He said and smirked at me with one raised eyebrow. I glared shortly at him and let me tongue glide over my lips.
"No, babe! So desperate to get fucked from you!" I answered and smirked at him, while he inhaled deeply and pulled his fingers out off me.
"Say that again!" He ordered me, while he pulled off his pants and then crawled up my body.
"I'm desperate to get fucked from you!" I told him, when his face was over mine. He grabbed my right leg to lift it up and whispered against my lips.
"Anything for my lady!" And pushed his dick inside me, which let us both moan out. His left hand was still holding my leg and his right hand was grabbing my still wrapped wrists.
He fucked me pretty roughly, but honestly I didn't care. It was sexier than anything else, when he was like that.
Not long after I could feel my climax coming and so could he.
"Cum for me baby." He said between moaning and breathing heavy and while I obeyed his order with great pleasure, he also came. Cursing and moaning my name.

He released my wrists from the belt and pulled out off me, but didn't get off me.
"You drive me insane, lady!" He stated and smiled at me before he kissed me softly. "I love you so much, Tina!" I couldn't do anything but smile and cupped his face, with my now free hands. I kissed him deeply, before I answered.
"I love you too, Marshall. More than you'll ever know!"