Marry me....

It was 1st of May, a Friday. Josh was back home for a week now and to say I was happy was an understatement. My ex was finally gone and my life was perfect again. The only thing that concerned my a bit was Marshall. Since 3 days he was a ticking time bomb, he was so damn nervous, couldn't hardly sleep and was, when he was at home, constantly on his phone, talking to god knows who. I had tried to talk to him yesterday, but he had reassured me, that everything was fine.

Fine my ass.......

The only thing I could be sure about was, that he couldn't keep his hands off me, so I didn't have to worry, that he was cheating on me. This morning he had went to work like every day and I had brought Josh to kindergarten, with my bodyguards. Even though Edi was gone, Marshall had insisted they would stay permanently now. And because I didn't want to argue with him, it was okay for me. I knew he only wanted to keep me safe, which was one more way of him, showing his love.
Now I was in the forest going for a walk with Blacky, when Veronica called me and actually ordered me to bring Josh and Blacky over to hers for the weekend, even though it wasn't her time with him. She only told me, that she had to fly out to Houston next week, so we had to switch and hung up.

Now Ronnie is weird too... something wrong with the standing of the moon or so?!?!?!

I drove home again and that's when Kim called.
"Hey lady! How are you?"
"I'm good and you? What you're doing?"
I asked and walked into the kitchen to get myself a coffee.
"Good as always. Listen, I'm on my way to yours, I thought you wanted to come with me to get our nails done, hairstylist and so on. You know, pampering ourselves a little" she suggested and I agreed.
5 minutes later she was here and we started our pampering morning.
The mani-and pedicure were already done and we were now sitting at the stylist. I had cutted my bob again and refreshed the color and Kim almost did the same, only that her hairs were longer than mine. I was finished and wanted to get up, when Kim halted me and called a make up artist over to do our make-up, telling him I had to look extra good for today.

What the fuck is going on with all of them? Now Kim's weird too.... it has to be the moon!

"Kim, I really don't need to do get dolled up. The girls will be there later, so I'll stay at home the whole day." I told her confused.
"Oh, yeah. The girls! I totally forgot, they'll stay with me this weekend. They want to go to a party or something and it's not far from my house." She told me and I had the feeling that i had missed something, "so you and Marshall will have the weekend to yourselves."

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE????

"Okay???" I questioned her back and before I could start to investigate, the makeup artist started to do my make-up.
After I was really dolled up, with hairs, nails and an absolute perfect make-up, Kim and I picked up Josh and she brought us back home. Ronnie was outside the house, waiting in her car. I knew that she had told me to bring Josh and Blacky over to her house, but she just brushed it off, saying she didn't want to wait. I said bye to my son, got Blacky out off the house and when we all said our goodbyes, I walked in and was left alone again.

BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!

I had just grabbed myself a coffee and sat down on the veranda to smoke a cigarette, when I got a text message from Marshall.

Marshall: Hey beautiful! I want to take you out tonight, so dress up... I'll be home at 6, reservation is for 7. See ya :*

I replied to let him know, that I would be ready by then and now I was happy that Kim had made me get my hairs, etc. done. I enjoyed the day outside and by 5 I went to take a shower. Afterwards I walked into my closet, pulled out some black lace lingerie and my new Valentino suit. To add something sexy to it, I decided to not wear a blouse or shirt under the jacket. I put on some black Louboutin pumps, some jewelry and grabbed a nude colored Yves Saint Laurent clutch. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought the outfit was good.

Classic sexy and not to much!! Perfect!

"Beautiful, I'm home" I heard Marshall yell and then the front door being closed. I walked out off the bedroom and down the stairs, where Marshall was standing and his jaw dropped when he saw me.
"Damn woman" he started and when I stood in front off him, he pulled me in by my waist and kissed me. But only to release me shortly after to open the button on my jacket. I only shook my head and smiled, when he inhaled sharply seeing my bra.
"Fuck the reservation!" He mumbled and kissed along my collarbone to my neck. "I wanna stay here and fuck you all night!" I had my hands layed on his chest and pushed him slightly off me, even though I loooooved his affection.
"We'll have all night, actually all weekend, for this" I smiled at him and he gave me a fake pissed look, "why don't you take your sexy ass up into the shower" I grabbed his crotch," and later we can do whatever you want?!" In seconds he had released me and sprinted up the stairs, which made me laugh.
30 minutes later he walked in the living room, where I sat and waited for him, wearing a black jeans, white shirt and black leather jacket. For sure his Nike air max and the platinum cross necklace, to top it off he was wearing the watch he got from me.

God damn, this man will drive me crazy one day....

"Hello sexy!" I smiled at him and got up, "ready?" He inhaled deeply, which I found odd and mumbled
"Ready as i can be!" And walked out to the garage.

What the hell was that???????

We had drove in total silence to a wonderful little restaurant at a lake, which for sure, he had rented out completely. Marshall was a veeery private person and I appreciated to not being dragged into the spotlight more than I already was, because off me being Eminem's girlfriend. He hardly talked to me during dinner and I actually started to get mad. If he wanted to stay at home, then we could have. But taking me out and only fiddling nervously with his fingers, was really shitty. He payed and we drove back home.
"Marshall, is everything okay?" I asked. I couldn't bite my tongue anymore. "You seem off since a few days and I'm starting to be concerned!" He reached over and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.
"Beautiful, I promise, everything is perfectly fine!"

Yeah, yeah..... bla, bla..... PERFECTLY FINE MY ASS!!!!! What the fuck is wrong here???

We arrived at home and by now I could see that Marshall was a nervous wreck. He had to try 3 damn times to unlock the door and when he finally got it open, he almost pushed it in my face, because he forgot that I walked behind him. I closed the door behind me and he stood for a few seconds in the middle of the foyer, in-and exhaling deeply.

Okay..... enough is enough!!!!!

"Marshall, please tell me what...." he turned and looked at me, putting his index finger to his lips and shutting me off with a simple
"Shhhhh". Then he grabbed my hands and guided me walking backwards into our living room and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped and rolled over the floor.....
The whole room was light up with candles and he stopped right in the middle.
"Tina, I love you!" He started and caressed my knuckles with his thumbs. "In between a few month you stole my heart and made me trust you, like I had never imagined I could! You're perfect, not only for me but also for my girls! I know we had some shitty times, but you stayed with me and loved me through all of it! You are my everything and I don't want to imagine a day you won't be at my side no more!" He inhaled deeply one last time and got down on one knee

OH....MY......GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Please Tina, marry me!" He smiled up at me unsure and my eyes teared up immediately
"Yes...." I smiled and bend down, cupping his face to kiss him," for sure I will marry you!" He got up still kissing me and pulled me close to his body.
"Wait there's something you need." He said and left my body with his left arm, to reach into his inner jacket pocket, pulling out a box. I almost screamed when he opened it and I saw the ring I had showed Kim in New York at Tiffany's

This little bitch.....

He took my left hand away from his face and let the ring slide on my ring finger. It fitted perfectly! I looked at the ring and smiled to myself, not fully believing that this really was happening. Marshall snapped me out off my thoughts, by pulling me close and looking into my eyes.
"Now I definitely won't let you go again!" I bit my lip and he only smiled at me.
"And now, I want to get my fiancé out off that clothes....."