Appointments

~ Marshall's POV ~

It was July and everything between my wife and me was perfect again. We had left the trouble with the hoe behind us and Tina had almost forgiven me completely. I was doing everything I could to make her happy, from sending her flowers, to take her on little trips over night. Even though I was working on a new album, I wanted her to feel loved and cherished. Beside my girls, she was my everything, my all and I was making sure she knew that. After our fight, she had really agreed to go to the doctor and get her spiral removed. Knowing that every time I had sex with her, I could probably get her pregnant, made me want to fuck her even more. I wanted a baby with her. I know it was maybe stupid, consider the fact that I'm 43 and she's 37. But still.... I want a baby with my wife!
Since a week now, she was having headaches in the morning and felt tired. If she would throw up or whatever, I would have thought she was already pregnant, but knowing that it was almost impossible for her, I got more and more concerned. I even talked to Kim about it and she advised me to send her to a doctor, to rule out something serious.

I'll freak out if she's seriously ill....

So after persuading her for 2 days, she had an appointment today.

I was at the studio, sitting around with Royce and talked briefly, while scribbling down words on my notepad.
"Where's Tina today?" Nickle asked me and I lifted my head.
"She got a doctor's appointment." I mumbled and there it was again, the tightening feeling in my chest, that she could be sick and I would loose her.
"She okay?" Royce asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.
"Don't know man. She got headaches and is constantly tired. Something ain't right with her..." I sighed and Royce patted my shoulder.
"She'll be a'right, man. And god forbid, something's wrong, you two'll get through it. She's the toughest lady I know. Just remember how she had beaten up the hoe in your house, man." He laughed and I chuckled, shaking my head about the memory.
"You're right. She's tough." I said and didn't know if I tried to convince myself with the words.
"Hey babe," Tina walked into the room and came over to give me a kiss, before she turned to Nickle. "And hi Royce." He got up and hugged her quickly, before he pointed behind Tina's back with his thumb to the door. Letting me know, he was leaving so I could talk to her.
The door closed behind him and I pulled her by her hips on my lap and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist.
"How was your appointment?" I asked her and kissed her neck, while her fingernails lightly scratched over my forearms.
"Okay.." she sighed and I got worried instantly.
"Beautiful, is everything okay with you? I mean you're good, right? I mean, healthy.." she kissed me and gave me a sad smile, before she pulled my arms off her and got up.

Hell NO!!! She can't be sick!!

"Marshall," she started and walked in the middle of the room, her back turned to me. "I don't know how to say this..." she let her voice trail off and I jumped up and rushed behind her, to pull her to my chest. I could feel myself panicking and that wasn't good. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her back tightly to my upper body.
"Beautiful, whatever it is, we will go through it together. I'll stand by your side, no matter what!" I told her and kissed her neck. She took a deep breath.
"I really hope you'll stand by my side. I mean it's partially your fault too."

Huh??????

She turned around in my arms and wrapped hers around my neck.
"Marshall I'm not sick." She kissed me once on my lips and smiled widely afterwards at me. "I'm pregnant. We're having a baby!" It honestly took me a few seconds to let her words settle in, but then I lifted her up and kissed her repeatedly.
"You sure? I mean, really, we're really having a baby?" I babbled out and put her back on her feet.
"Yes, I'm sure. It's only 6 weeks now, but the doctor said everything looks good and I'm fine. The tiredness and headaches came from a iron deficiency, so now I have to drink some medicine once a week and everything will be perfect." She explained to me, while she rubbed softly over my arms. I pulled one arm off her waist and layed my hand carefully on her stomach.
"We're really having a baby!" I still couldn't fully process the fact.
"We are really having a baby!" Tina confirmed softly and layed her hand over mine.
"I love you!" I told her and kissed her, sneaking my arm from her stomach, back around her waist.
"I love you too Marshall!" She replied and we kissed a bit more.
"Let's tell the others. Come on." I told her hyped as fuck and released her, only to grab her hand.
"Marshall, we should wait till 3 month are over." She said and tried to hold me back, but I honestly didn't care. This kid was a gift. We wouldn't loose it.
"I'll make sure, that you relax and have everything that you need. You won't loose this baby! We deserve to have it!" I told her softly and smiled at her. "And now let's tell it to our friends!"
I walked with her into the lounge area, where actually a lot of people where sitting.

Where they all coming from?? Why didn't they say 'Hi'???

"Hey Em..." fifty had jumped up and walked over to greet me. But I cutted him off.
"Ey, I have to tell y'all some news!" I yelled and the room fell silent and everyone turned towards me and Tina. I pulled her into a side hug and wrapped my arm around her waist.
"We are having a baby!" Silence, not one word was spoken, no one moved....
For 20 seconds!
Then a huge chaos broke out and we were hugged and got congratulated.
"I'm proud of you, man." Fif pulled me in a hug and patted my back. "You're that old and still you managed that! Ma respect, man!" I actually didn't know if I should laugh or slap him. I decided to laugh, while Tina had decided otherwise and slapped him on the back of his head.
"Zip it, Curtis! You're not much younger!" That made me laugh even more.
"You two are really something else." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head and I kissed my wife again.
"I'll go and make a few phone calls." She informed me and smiled. "If our friends know, then it's only fair I'll call my family too!" I gave her one more kiss on the lips and she walked to my office.
"What will it be?" Denaun asked me and I shrugged.
"Don't know. It's only 6 weeks far, so right now we have to wait." I answered him.
"What you want it to be?" Curtis asked and again I shrugged.
"I really don't care. I mean, I got 3 girls and a boy would be great, for support ya know. But I'm more than okay with both." I answered honestly and excused myself to look after my wife.
I can't believe we're having a baby.....