Good morning!

~ Marshall's POV ~

Have I ever said that this woman is driving me insane with the way she looks and what she does? Her body is simply perfection and fuck, how she can move every damn part of it.
I'd fucked her almost all night and now she was sleeping, like always, on my chest. The sheets had slipped down her body and I could see her back and ass, she was completely naked. Tina was always sleeping like that when I was at home. But honestly, I never gave her a chance to put some clothes on. I couldn't get enough of her! Only thinking about the way she feels, started my dick to get hard again.

Let's wake her up and fuck her!!!!

I let my hand slide over her back, caressing her soft skin and she started to move her hand lightly on my stomach.
"Babe, let me get up!" I whispered and kissed her head once. She moved down from my body and rolled on to her back. Tits on full show!

Uuuuhhhh.....

I got out off the bed, walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine. Walking out, I saw that she was still laying on her back, sleeping.

That'll be a hell lot of fun.....

I walked in front of the bed and stood for a minute admiring my beautiful fiancé, before I pulled the sheets that covered her lower body carefully off her, so she wouldn't wake up. Next, I pulled her legs, one by one, apart and if I would have woren shorts, they would have exploded by now, from what I was seeing. I crawled between her legs and tried not to touch her legs, so she wouldn't know what I was about to do. I reached my desired destination and licked once softly over her clit, which let her inhale deeply. Her legs moved lightly beside me and I wrapped my hands around them to hold her still. Slowly I started to lick her now and she began to moan.

Music to my ears......

I licked and sucked lightly on her clit, before I loosened my arm around her leg and stuck 2 fingers in her. Her breathing had already gotten heavier, but now she was moaning loudly too and her hands moved into my hair, grabbing it softly. After a few minutes, of licking, sucking and fucking her with my fingers, I felt her contractions and I knew she was close to cumming.

Ah ah.... babe..... you'll cum with my dick inside you.

I stopped, which made her let out a pretty frustrated huff.
"Don't be frustrated babe!" I looked up at her and smirked. "You'll get what you want!" I crawled up her body, kissing every inch of it, till I was at her boobs.

Let's play a little with them....

I took her nipple between my teeth and let my tongue slide over it.
"Oh.....god....." she moaned and her nails digged into my back, while my hand went down again and I pushed again 2 fingers into her vagina.
"Ooooohhhhh..... damn....!" She yelled out and I released her nipple and kissed up to her collarbone and then to her neck. I pulled my fingers out and took my dick in my hand, letting it slide over her clit and entrance. One of her hands had moved to my neck and held me close to her. I bit softly in her earlobe before I whispered.
"Should I fuck you?" She controlled her moaning shortly and answered with a
"Pleeeeease....".
I pushed my cock in her and not only she but me also let out a satisfied moan, from being so close with each other. I started slowly, knowing that she hated it right now. When I had already turned her on that much, she needed me to fuck her rougher than normal.

Lord knows I love to fuck her rough!!!!!

"Marshall..... please....." she started begging now and fuck how I loved to hear that! It was the sexiest thing a woman could do, beg a man to fuck her!
"Tell me what you want, babe!" I ordered her and kissed her neck, her breathing was still heavy when she grabbed my neck and back tighter.
"I want you to fuck me harder!" She told me seductively and let her tongue slide lightly over my jawline.

Damn.... she drives me INSANE!!!!

I grabbed her left and right, at her hip bones, pinning her on the bed and lifted my body up, speeding up my movement in and out off her pussy. Her hands had now grabbed my biceps' and she moaned loudly. I saw her arching her back and I knew she was about to cum.
"Harder Marshall....." she ordered me and I slammed into her. The second she came, feeling her insides tightening around my dick and I heard her screaming and moaning my name, I couldn't hold myself back anymore.
"Fuuuuuck...... Tina......" I yelled out and came too. I fell down on her and after a few minutes of catching our breaths, I lifted my head and looked into her beautiful face.
"Good Morning, beautiful!" I kissed her on her temple and she chuckled.
"Thanks to you it's a reeeeeeally good one!"

A/N

I know it's a short chapter....
I wrote it for RappingB-Rabbit !
So here it is and I hope you like it!!!
I tried my best.....

For sure I hope all the others like it too ;)