Payback!

Marshall and I were still sitting on the couch, kissing like we hadn't seen each other for 2 years. His hands were all over my body and it was about to get really heated, when we heard Hailie and Laney.
"Useless to ask if everything's a'right..."
"Or if they made up again!"
I smiled and bowed my head, hiding my face in Marshall's neck. While he was caressing my back, he kissed my shoulder and turned his head to the girls.
"Yeah, everything's great!" and you could hear the smile in his voice.
"Thank god! We're happy for you two!" Laney smiled and the two walked over, sitting on the other couch beside us.
"So, what now? What about food?" Hailie asked.
"Well, I'll call your mom and ask how Josh's doing and then I could cook something for us?" I assumed.
"That would be great! How about we make Pizza, we could help you if you want, right Hailie?!" Laney suggested.
"Yeah, sure!"
"Okay, then...." I started, but Marshall chimed in.
"Do I even have a say in here too?? I just got her back and you two," he pointed at them,"are already occupying her again."

He's soo cute!!!

I smiled at him and kissed him on his cheek, getting up from his lap and sat beside him.
"Come on, you'll have her all night long!" Laney stated smirking and Hailie immediately covered her ears.
"Oh my.... did you have to say that?? That's too much information. Now I'll never get this pic out off my head!" She said fake whining.
"Sorry... not sorry!" Laney told her laughing.
I got up smiling and walked out on his veranda to smoke a cigarette and call Kim.
She was happy to hear, that all was good again and Josh was behaving. She even offered to keep him till tomorrow, that Marshall and I had some time alone. And then she surprised me even more. I had told her my plan, to pay that whore a visit and make her pay for what she had done, and Kim told me she would definitely come with me for back up. Whitney could stay with Josh and take care of him, so she could come with me. I just had to call her, when I wanted to go. We decided for tomorrow before lunch and that I would pick her up.

Girlfriend and ex-wife together! That bitch won't know what hit her....

I got inside and went to the kitchen to make Pizza with the girls.

After a nice family evening, with eating and watching a movie. Marshall and I had went to bed. Needless to say what had happened, as soon as the door was closed and locked.
Now it was 2 am and we had just finished round 3.
"Are you trying to fuck the life out off me?" I asked him breathing heavy, but smiling, while he was laying on top off me. He propped himself up and pushed softly some hairs out off my face, kissing me once.
"Look who's talking" he smirked at me, " but sorry beautiful! I just can't keep my hands off you!"
"I forgive you!" I kissed him back.
"Yeah?" He asked me in his seductive voice, that I loved so much.
"You're too sexy not to!" I answered him with a wink and he pulled out off me and got up.
"What about a shower?"
"Sounds great" I answered,"you first?"
"Really? I thought you would come with me" he pouted at me, turning his back at me and walked over into his en-suite.
"Okay Mister," I followed him and grabbed his ass," but you better make that shower a hot one!" He fake gasped and turned around, pulling me close and grabbing my ass now.
"Oh believe me, babe! I will...."

I woke up in the morning with a big smile and saw that Marshall was already out off bed.
I got up, walked into his closet and took one off his shirts, pulled my sweats on and brushed my teeth and washed my face, before I walked down into the kitchen.
"Good morning, beautiful!" Marshall said, coming over to me and kissed me.
"Really????" Hailie asked laughing. I looked at her and Laney, who sat at the kitchen table, breakfast in front.
"Good morning you two! And Hailie?" I smiled at her and raised my eyebrow ," get a grip!"
She shook her head and started to laugh. We ate breakfast together and when the girls had went out, I pulled Marshall to my side.
"Babe, I need that address." I told him kissing his neck once. He closed his eyes and clearly enjoyed my affection.
"Tina, please, not today!" He said, turning his head to me and letting his hand move to my cheek. He held me close and gave me a breathtaking kiss, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

Nice try, sexy!!!! But won't work!!!!!

"Stay with me today, beautiful! I need you here with me." He told me kissing along my jaw, while he took my hand and pulled it down to lay it on his crotch. His boner was very prominent and I started to massage it lightly. Marshall soaked in air and let his hand slide inside the back of my pants to grab my ass. I moved my head to his neck and kissed upwards ,till my lips were at his ear.
"You promised me babe," I whispered and grabbed his dick a little harder with my hand. He gasped."and I don't like it when people won't keep their promises Marshall!" I loosened my grip and let my hand slide to his waistband and into his pants.
"How about we go up to your bedroom and I'll fulfill your every needs and after that you'll fulfill mine and give me her address?!"
He pulled me so fast on my hand towards the bedroom, that I almost tripped on the stairs!!!

I guess it worked.....

He kept his promise and gave me the address and now I was, together with Kim, on my way to pay that slut back.
I parked the car in front off her apartment building and we headed to her door. I rang the doorbell and "Slutty" opened shortly after.

Didn't she check the peephole?? Stupid bitch! But hey.... good for me...

She opened the door with a smile, but it dropped the second she realized who was standing there. She tried to push the door close, but I had already blocked it with my foot, shoved it open and pushed her into her apartment. We walked in and Kim closed the door behind me, standing and blocking it.
"Remember me?" I asked the bitch and with that she got my first punch of many, right into her face. After I had probably broken her a few rips, with the best front kick, someone ever got from me.

Guess 10 years off kick boxing paid off.....

I kneeled down beside her, pushing my knee lightly on her throat.
"Listen carefully whore. If you ever and I mean ever, come close to Marshall again, threaten him or god forbid, tell anything to the press about him. I will come back and next time, I won't be so nice! Are we clear?" She nodded, fear and horror written all over her, now bruised and bloody face.
"I can't hear you bitch!" I told her; totally calm on the outside, but inside I was furious and pushed my knee a little harder on her throat.
"Y...ye...yes!" She stammered out and I got up.
"Good! Have a nice day!" I said turning towards Kim, who opened the door and we walked back to my car.