Trouble in paradise (pt.2)

I stood, shocked of what just had happened, in the living room, while he had stormed out the room.

This didn't just happen?!?!?!? Get out Tina.... GET OUT!!!!!

I turned around and ran out off the room, up the stairs and into my closet. Grabbed my parka and put on some sneakers. I rushed out and honestly didn't even care to look where he was. I just hoped he wouldn't get in my way, I knew I would punch him, for what he had done. I was relieved when I came down the stairs, that he was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed my car keys and cellphone from the table beside the door and rushed out to the garage. Jumped in my car and opened the garage door with the remote and drove out, away from the house. While I drove around I thought about what to do next and where I should go. I couldn't go to Ronnie, my son was there and I didn't want him to see me like that. To Kim I couldn't go neither, there were the girls. So I thought about going to a hotel and stay there, but when I arrived there, I saw that I had left my wallet at Marshall's.

God damn.....

I drove off again and then I saw my cellphone lighting up beside me and Marshall's caller ID showed up.

He really has the audacity to call me.....

I didn't pick up. Instead I drove around for almost 2 more hours, till my fuel was almost empty. I knew I had to go back, at least to get my wallet. I didn't know what I should do now, my mind was blank. I only knew I couldn't run, I have a son, I have to think about him. He loves Marshall more than anything, he's his dad for Josh! And my boy had already lost his parents, I couldn't let him go through this again....

But what about you????

I can't think about myself, I'm a mother now! Josh's needs come first!
And I sure as hell knew, Marshall would never again, lay a hand on me like that. By now I had arrived at the house again and I parked my car in front. I looked at my phone, 48 missed calls, all from him. When I got out, I saw my home in total darkness

Guess he's in bed or his studio....

and walked to the front door opening it and tip toed inside.

Where to now??? He's sleeping in bed probably... COUCH!!!!

I took my shoes off and took them in my hands, walking carefully in the living room, to not make a sound and maybe wake him up. I entered the living room and that's when I heard him talking on his phone, out in the foyer.
"I know I fucked up, man! I don't need you to tell me that........yeah,......yeah, I know.....man, I just lost it, it wasn't her fault. That bitch pushed me to the edge and when Tina saw us, I thought she would now leave me for good and I was so angry with myself......... I know, that's why I'm saying it wasn't her fault........ no, she won't pick up....I'll go and search.....yeah......"
I was so caught up in listening what he was saying, that I hadn't recognized that he had walked to the room I was in. He turned on the lights and I stood like a deer in front off headlights.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Man, she's here!" He said into his phone, hung up and put it in his pocket. The whole time his eyes hadn't left me, he stepped closer into the room and instinctively I stepped backwards.

Don't you step back!! This time you'll stand your ground!!!!!

When he saw me backing away from him, he began to breath heavy, honestly heaving and then the first tear rolled down his cheek and then the next. He covered his face with both hands and sunk down to his knees, crying like a child.

And the Oscar goes toooo.......... Marshall Mathers!!!!!!! Ladies and gentlemen!! A round off applause for this perfect acting skills!!!!!!!!