First time

We had left the party at 2 in the morning. I've had a lot of fun, especially with Robyn. She was a little drunk and was telling dirty jokes.
Before we left, she even exchanged numbers with me to stay in contact, which I found incredibly sweet.
Also I got a chance to get to know the guys from D12 a little better. I laughed my ass off most of the time, because they were telling stories from years back and specially from Marshall and how he was back then. He sat beside me laughing most of the time, only cutting in and tell them to shut up when they started telling stories of him and girls. Honestly I didn't have a problem with it, I know who he is now and I couldn't care less about who he was or what he did. Denaun was the one who brought up a story where Proof was involved, which caused Marshall to tense up beside me. I thought for a second to change the subject, but by then, he already had started to tell the story himself and I listened and laughed.

We left the hotel with the same procedure as yesterday and drove to my house. The drive went really quiet, I could see that Marshall was tired, he could hardly keep his eyes open.
As we arrived, I leaned over to him and was about to kiss him and tell him good night. But he just looked at me questioned.
"You don't want me to come in?"
"Sure I want you too. But I thought maybe you're tired and you want to go home and sleep?!"
"I am tired and I really want to go to sleep, but I thought...." he trailed off, "you know what?! Nevermind! It's okay. I'll go home." He ended, kissing my forehead. I looked at him, leaned over and kissed him right on his lips, before tilting my head to the side and whispering in his ear "would you please stay with me tonight?"
In the blink of an eye, he grabbed my hand, opened his car door and pulled me out towards my frontdoor.
I unlocked it and we stepped inside. He didn't even give me enough time to turn on the lights, kicking the door shut und pushing me gently against it.
He took my face in his hands and started to kiss me with such a passion, I could feel my body heating up. His hands started to feel around my body and stopped at my ass, grabbing it and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss

Breathing is totally overrated!!!!! GOD I hope he doesn't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he carried me to my bedroom. He placed me on my bed and crawled over me, while we basically ripped the clothes from each others body.

HOOOOLY FUCK!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Finally we only were just in our underwear and then he stopped and got off me...

IS HE FUCKING KIDDING ME NOW????????

searched around in his pocket for his wallet and pulled out a condom.

NEVER MIND......

He crawled back on top of me by kissing every inch of my body and stopped at my neck, biting it lightly before whispering in my ear
"I know i wanted to be a gentleman and wait, but you're too fucking hot..."
I turned my head and pulled his face towards me with both hands, whispering back "you are a gentleman! But you don't have to be one when it comes down to the bedroom!"
He kissed me again, unclipping my bra with one hand. After he had thrown it somewhere, he let his hand travel down my body to my thong, pulling it to the side and sliding with 2 fingers over my clit.
"Damn baby, you're wet for me" he said before he let these 2 fingers slide into my vagina and started to move them in and out.

Oh my.....

"Then what are you waiting for?" I asked him moaning lighty. I got no answer because he kissed me again and that's when I let one hand travel down his perfect body to his boxers to pull them off.
But I was interrupted by his hand grabbing my wrist.
"Not yet baby. Please" he told me kissing and licking my neck.
"Let me touch you Marshall, please!" I almost begged him and with that he released my wrist and I let my hand slide into his boxershorts.

Holy FUCK!!!!! He's huge!!!!!

I took his dick in my hand and started to pump lightly up and down, which caused Marshall to let out a moan, followed by a "damn baby".
Playing with each other didn't last very long and you could hear it in the way we were breathing heavier every minute, that both of us were moooooore than ready!
Marshall got off me and pulled down my thong, shortly after his shorts followed. He rolled over the condom, he had just opened and crawled between my legs.
One kiss and he entered me in one swift motion
"Oh Goood" I moaned out, arching me back upwards in pure ecstasy.
He grabbed both of my hands and laid them up over my head, holding them there while he started to speed up, moaning pretty loud.
I could feel myself climaxing and moaned even louder "ooooohhhh Marshall, please!!! Oh god!!"
"Almost baby" he said kissing me.
I couldn't hold it back anymore and came, with something inbetween a moan and scream
"Oh God Marshall!!!!!!!" he followed right after me, moaning" Fuck Tina....oh Fuck!!!"
He released my hands and laid fully on me, both of us breathing heavy, coming down from our highes.
"Damn lady...." he said, propping himself up on his elbows to look at me.
"Hm?" I smiled at him lifting my head to kiss him lightly.
"Just..... damn....." he laughed and pulled out.

After we took a quick shower, we fell into my bed and Marshall pulled me close to his chest.
"Good Night beautiful" he said kissing my forehead.
"Good Night charming" and with that I fell asleep in his arms