Lollapalooza (pt.2)

We had went to the soundcheck after our fuck session and damn, that festival area was huuuuuuge. Marshall would do a whole performance for the first time since 2014 and you could see that he was a bit nervous. The next day we really went out to look around the city. While my fiancée walked with Sam and two other bodyguards, he had hired for the trip, in front and took pics with fans. I stayed behind, shielded from Mitch and Jeremy. Marshall had given them strict orders, that under no circumstances, any stranger would be allowed to get close to me. And believe me you wouldn't wanna get in trouble with Mitch and Jeremy. We bought some souvenirs for the girls and went back to the hotel. I was watching TV, while Marshall was out doing interviews and till he got back, I had fallen asleep on the couch. He carried me into bed and this time he didn't woke me up to have sex.

The concert was absolutely mindblowing. Marshall was simply fantastic and to say I was proud was a huge understatement. I stood backstage with Paul, Marc and for sure my 2 shadows and watched my fiancée lightning the stage on fire. When we had arrived and when we left we coursed a big commotion.

Get used to it! Not long and you'll be his wife...

The exact same happened in Buenos Aires, Argentina 6 days later. In the little break we had between his performances, we made some sightseeing and again, the fans freaked out seeing their idol Eminem walking down the street. I was actually stunned when a little girl had not only asked him for an autograph and a pic with him; which she got for sure; but also for a picture with me. Marshall looked at me uncomfortably and I smiled and took a selfie with her, before my shadows shielded me again.
"Thank you." He said and kissed me when we had locked the door to our hotelroom.
"For what?" I asked him lightly confused and wrapped my arms around his torso. It felt so good to hug him.
"For being you!" He stated and kissed me softly. "It feels good to have you with me and to have your support. I know that if I would fall, you would be there to catch me. That's the best feeling in the world. Well, besides being loved by you and fucking you." He smiled and I slapped his chest lightly.
"And when I think you are romantic for once, you say something like this." I laughed and wiggled out off his hug and walked into the bedroom.
"Hey, come back" he yelled and speed walked behind me. "I can be romantic as fuck, beautiful. We both know that!" I laughed and by now he had grabbed my wrist and spinned me around to face him, before he pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He grabbed my wrists and secured them with his hands left and right besides my head.
"Tell me that you know I'm romantic." He ordered me, while biting my neck.
"You're romantic as fuck, babe!" I laughed and he lifted his head and smirked.

What have I said now????

"Did I hear the word fuck?" He kissed me and smirked again. "You'll get what you wish for, beautiful!" And with that he released my hands and started to undress me.

Our last stop was Santiago de Chile. Again Marshall's performance was absolutely amazing. He, Denaun and Royce really delivered a show.
But actually I was happy when we were flying back home. I really don't know how he could keep up with the touring and all the commotion around his persona. Being with him the last days, I had also seen, what groupies would do to get to him. Some of these bitches had no limits. I felt that every time I turned my back, or my 2 shadows shielded me completely, the hoes were all over him. But Marshall always made sure, that either Sam got them away quickly or that he pulled me to his side, to show them his fiancé was with him. I loved him like crazy for that.

"Finally at home." He sighed, when we had walked into our house and he had closed and locked the door behind us. "Couch?" I nodded at his suggestion and he lifted me up by my ass and carried me to our living room.
"You know that I got legs on my own to walk, right?" I asked him and laughed, before he sat down.
"I know, but this way, I already have you were I want you." He smirked and pulled me by my neck to his face and kissed me.
"I so wanna fuck you now!" He stated when he had broke the kiss and his lips were now on my neck.
"Babe, is there ever a time where you don't want to do that?" I asked him, while I pulled off his shirt and let my hands slide over his chest and abs.

I'll never get enough of touching this man....

"Nah, come on. Look at you, beautiful! You're perfect. How couldn't I want to fuck that perfect body all the time?!" He answered, when he had pulled down my shirt and was now massaging my boobs. I smiled at his little compliment.
"If that's so, then what are you waiting for?"
That was enough for him, to basically throw me beside him in the cushions and climb on top of me.

~ 3 weeks later ~

I had just arrived back home from the final fitting for my bridal dress. Everything was perfect. The dress would be dry cleaned one more time and then delivered here, one day before the wedding. Marshall would stay with his groomsmen at the hotel where we would celebrate at, while I would stay and get ready here with the bridesmaids. It was all planned out.
"Tina, you home?" Marshall yelled through the house, when he came back from work and I knew something wasn't right. First, he said my name, which wasn't normal. And second I could hear his keys crushing onto the table beside the door.

What the fuck is wrong now???

"Kitchen" I yelled back and pulled the roast beef out off the oven and placed it on the counter so I could cut it.
"You cook?" He walked in and went to open the fridge, to grab a Red Bull.

Are you serious??? I do that every day 2 times....

"No. I milk a cow!" I told him seriously and he raised both his eyebrows.
"Very funny!" He stated dryly and now I was more than sure that something was off. I carried the pot with the potatoes to the sink, removed the water and put them aside.
"Marshall, how was your day?" I asked him when I had turned to him and saw him leaning with his back against the counter, staring into his Red Bull can.
"Fucked up!" He mumbled, still not looking at me. I had never pressured him to talk about his work, I knew he would talk if he was ready. So I only asked him softly.
"Wanna talk about it?" He in-and exhaled deeply once, while he shook his head lightly.
"I don't." He raised his head and looked at me with a expression on his face, that I knew instantly I should prepare myself for the worse. "But I have to talk to you!" I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile, even though I didn't feel like it right now.
"Okay. You wanna stay here or should we sit down in the living room?" I asked him and he looked down at his can in his hands and shrugged his shoulders. I couldn't see him like that, I hated when something was bothering him. So I walked to him and touched his arm softly.
"Marshall...." I started and he raised his head, looked at me and cutted me off.
"I cheated on you, Tina!"