Holidays (pt.2)

For the first time in weeks, I could say that I was happy again. Having so many people around me, especially for the holidays, was wonderful, though I still would have wanted to see my son playing and running around in the snow with the other kids. After we had arrived yesterday and our snowball fight, Marshall and I had a little moment, where I thought that maybe now one of us, would have the courage to get the other into bed again. But it was gone when we had walked into our bedroom. We had spent the rest of the day, playing with the kids, eating and sitting around talking. We had went to bed and like the nights before, Marshall had held me all night in his arms.

Damn it, I want him so bad...... guess I have to make the first move. Maybe he's waiting for that......

We had eaten breakfast all together and a few had decided to go shopping, the others to go skiing and the next to walk through the snow. Only Marshall and I stayed at the house.
"Should we watch a movie or so?" Marshall asked me when I walked into the living room and I shook my head. "Then tell me what you wanna do, beautiful." I smiled at him and walked over to him, grabbed his hand and pulled him out off the chair and upstairs to our bedroom.
"Tina, don't you wanna tell me what you wanna do?" He asked when I placed him on the bed. I just shook my head and smiled again.
"Wait here, I'll be back in a minute." I kissed him once and walked into our bathroom. I had already filled the jacuzzi and now I only had to turn it on. I undressed myself, so I was only wearing my new dark blue lace lingerie, ruffled through my hair, opened the door afterwards and walked towards my fiancée. I swear his eyes almost popped out.
I sat on his lap, straddling him and immediately his hands were on my ass and back.
"You wanted to know what I wanted to do?" I asked him, while I pulled his shirt off and he bit his lower lip and nodded. "I want to undress you and then for you to follow me." I stated and kissed him. I moved my slightly open lips around his jawline to his neck and he closed his eyes and moaned lightly, clearly enjoying my affection. I pushed his upper body down and while I slided down from his lap to the ground, I let my tongue slide over his chest and abs, to the waistband of his sweatpants. I hooked my fingers in the waistband and he pushed his ass upwards, so I could pull the pants and his shorts down. Now that I had him fully undressed, I got up and let my hands slide over his upper thighs, watching his every move. His eyes were closed and he was already breathing heavier.
"Look at me, babe." I ordered him softly and he opened his eyes instantly and I stood fully up.

God damn, that sight!!!! Him, fully naked, right in front of me...... FUCK..... I want him so bad.....

He propped himself up on his elbows, while I unclipped my bra and pulled it slowly off. Then I bent down, while pulling my panties off  and while I was already close to his dick with my face, I licked once over it.
"Damn, baby...." Marshall exhaled deeply and I got up again, grabbed his hands and pulled him to the bathroom. He had pushed himself close to me and whispered in my ear, while I opened the door. "Do you have any idea, how bad I want you?" I turned around and looked into his eyes.
"Probably as bad as I want you!" I answered and kissed him deeply. "Come on, sexy," I smiled and winked at him, "let's take a bubble bath!" He smiled in that sexy way only he could and climbed into the jacuzzi, before I got in and sat down straddling him once again. The second I had sat down, his hands were all over my body, but mine were all over his too.
"Please let me fuck you, Tina!" He begged me and his hand moved to my clit, which let a moan escape my mouth. "I need to feel you so badly!" I layed one hand on his jawline and kissed him passionately, while my other hand moved to his dick, to guide him to my entrance. The moment Marshall felt his tip at it, he lifted his ass and pushed himself inside me, which let us both moan out, from being so close to each other again. I started to move up and down on his dick and to be honest, we didn't last very long till we both reached our climax.
"Get out!" He ordered me still breathing heavy. "I need more!" I climbed off him and without drying ourselves, he carried me to bed and this time it took us almost 1 hour, till we reached our next highes.
"Damn, beautiful. I needed you so badly," he kissed my shoulder and hugged me from behind, while I stood at the mirror to get dressed. "Actually I still want you." His hands moved under my shirt and massaged my boobs.
"We will have all night, sexy." I said and turned around to let my hand slide into his pants and grabbed his dick. "But now we should go down, the others will be back any minute!" I kissed him and removed my hand and stepped away from him.
"You do this and then you leave me here like that?" He fake whined and pointed to his crotch, where you could clearly see his boner. I smirked at him and got down on my knees in front of him and without any word, pulled down his pants and took his dick in my mouth to give him a blowjob.
"Fuck..." he moaned out and grabbed my hairs, while I bopped me head back and forth. He came shortly after in my mouth, I swallowed, stood up to my feet and looked at a very satisfied smiling Marshall. After I had brushed my teeth, we walked down hand in hand to the living room, where Kim, Ronnie and Royce were sitting.
"Do I have to ask, what you two were doing?" Kim started and laughed.
"Well, imma man and I tell you, there's only one thing that can plaster a stupid smile like his on a dude's face!" Royce answered her and Marshall and I only shook our heads smiling.
"Happy you two are back in the saddle." Ronnie smirked and that made us burst out laughing.
"A'right, I'm happy that y'all are happy. Thanks by the way." Marshall said and smiled at them.
"Even though I think they're just jealous!" I stated which made everyone laugh again.
"How about a drink?" Kim asked and immediately went on when I opened my mouth to decline. "And don't say no because of him." She pointed at Marshall who kissed my temple once. "We are here to have fun and I know that he won't have a problem if you take a drink, right Marshall?" He nodded and I sighed once.

After we had eaten dinner and the kids were in bed, we really started drinking. The only ones who stayed sober were for sure Marshall, my Mom and my sister in law. The rest was drunk as fuck! But the next morning my lovely fiancée told me with a huge smile, that he definitely wouldn't have a problem with me drinking. Due to the fact that I was a freak in bed then.

Well, thanks..... I guess?!?!

The rest of the holidays were just wonderful. Christmas was great. The kids freaked out over all the presents. Marshall had bought me a beautiful diamond bracelet and I had gotten him a new platinum necklace. And also we would go on a vacation to the Seychelles together.
New year was a bit hard for me and when the fireworks started, I bawled my eyes out together with my sister. But this time it was my Marshall, who was the one who comforted me and that was the best feeling in the world.