Funeral (pt.2)

~ Rita's POV ~

Tina and Marshall had gone to bed and soon after, his friends and Kim with the girls had left. I had decided to keep Ronnie with us, she had seen my grandson dying and I knew her well enough, that she blamed herself for it. But no one of us would ever blame her, Josh's time on earth had been over. God had decided to take him to heaven.
I had told my other 2 children on the plane, that they had to step up now for their oldest sister and while I wasn't so sure that Ramona could do it, she is a very emotional person. I knew my son, would keep his oldest sister sane. They both had cried, like me, the whole flight, but brushed everything off, when we stood in front of the house; for the sake of their sister. I was incredibly proud.
We had cleaned up after they all had left and went to bed.

The next morning I got up early to get breakfast ready and later I would probably ask one off Marshall's bodyguards, to take me to a grocery store to buy food. Paul, had called them and made sure, that they would help us with everything we would need. I went into the kitchen, to make us coffee, but Tina had already beaten me. She sat on the kitchen table, all alone her head in her hands.
"Morning" I said and walked over to her and rubbed softly over her back, before I hugged her.
"Morning Mama" she smiled weakly at me and I sat down on a chair beside her.
"Could you sleep a little bit?" I asked her and she shook her head
"Not really." She answered shortly and I knew I shouldn't pressure her with questions, but she would crawl into a black hole and I wouldn't let the happen.
"Marshall still asleep?" She only nodded and inhaled deeply.
"He said something weird, when we went to bed, last night." She looked at me and I nodded lightly, to show her to go on. "He told me that he loves me and then promised me that we would have a child again."
"You haven't told him, that you can't have kids on your own, I assume?" She shook her head.
"I never thought it would be necessary for him to know. What should I do, if he wants us to have a child? Maybe he will leave me when he knows?!" She looked so sad when she talked about Marshall leaving her, it almost broke my heart.
"Tina, Marshall loves you. He won't leave you because of that. Maybe you can just adopt a kid?!" I suggested and before I couldn't talk again, Marshall walked into the kitchen. I got up and walked over to him, pulling him in a motherly hug.
"Morning Marshall." I told him when I had released him and he mumbled a "morning" back. "You want some coffee?" He nodded and I told him to sit down with Tina, I would get him one. I know it probably sounds weird, but right now to me, they all were like little kids and me as the mother off 3 adults, I would take care as a mother off them and that included also Marshall. He walked over to my daughter and kissed her softly on her head, before he sat down, grabbed her hand and pulled her on his lap, to hug her tightly.
One by one my other kids had woken up and walked into the kitchen to get a coffee. I had made breakfast and had to order them to eat at least a bit. And then the door rang for the first time and didn't stop the whole day.
Kim and the girls were the first to arrive. That woman was really something else, but I got along with her and I could see that Tina and her were a perfect friend match.
The next were Paul with his wife and a few more friends from my, soon to be son in law. When Michael, I think his artist name is Yelawolf?! walked in, my eyes wanted to pop out. Was there one part of his body, that wasn't tattooed? Well, but he was a very nice person, so I wouldn't care if he was all green.
The next was 50 cent. Well, what can I say about this dude??? He was something else....
But they all liked my daughter, I could see it in the way they were talking to her, so I was okay with everyone.
Then a girl, named Skylar arrived. She was some cutie. She hugged Tina tightly and was very sweet to her. The only thing that disturbed me lightly, was the way she was clinging to Marshall. But now wasn't the time to interrogate their 'friendship', I would keep that for later.
My other kids and Hailie and Alaina helped me as good as they could. They had ordered food for all, send the bodyguards with a long list grocery shopping and Klaus didn't leave Tina's side.
Liz, the lady from the orphanage, came also and talked with me and Tina about the organization of Josh's funeral. She was so sad. But we all were. We had talked for one hour in the kitchen and everything was finally ready. I had send Tina outside to smoke a cigarette and the doorbell rang again. I opened and there stood a black girl, I thought I had seen somewhere.

Ah, now I know.... Rihanna!

I let her come in and she walked into the living room and hugged Marshall tightly. Kim shot her a death glare, also Veronica and that second I knew, that something wasn't right. If my daughters best friends reacted like that, something was off. 2 minutes later my thoughts were confirmed.
"What the hell is she doing here?" Tina had walked inside and pointed at the newest guest. Everyone turned to look at Tina and while Robyn, she told me her real name, released Marshall finallllllllly out off her hug and walked towards my daughter. Kim and Ronnie had also got up and went to Tina's side.
"Tina, I'm so sorry for your loss." Robyn said and wanted to hug her, but Tina stepped back and stared at her.
"I give a fuck about your condolences. Get out off my house!" Tina told her calmly. But everyone who knows my oldest child, knows that shit is about to blow up.
"Beautiful, please...." Marshall tried in a weak attempt to calm the situation, but Tina shot him a death glare and he sat back down. Waiting for what's coming.
"Lady, I don't want to argue with you. Your son is dead and do you think now is the time to speak like that?" Robyn asked Tina in a soft voice and Tina answered her immediately. With a slap across her face....
The room was deadly silent and everyone stared at Tina, but no one seemed really surprised. Why??

Mental note: ask what's going on between the two!

"Tina, please." Marshall had stood up now and walked to her side, while Robyn was holding her cheek.
"Marshall, you know why I can't stand to see her. If you don't throw her out, than I will leave!" Tina told him sternly and he turned to Robyn, while pulling Tina in a side hug.
"Get out off our house!" And without another word she left. Tina leaned her head on Marshall's shoulder and he kissed her head, whispering a "I'm sorry, beautiful". The two went to bed very early and I was happy about that. They needed each other and thankfully Marshall was there for Tina. 2 more days till the funeral! All I could hope and pray for, was that Tina wouldn't break down.